The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess and the Frog Trailer & Inglourious Basterds Featurette

+3
BarcaRulz
undeadmonkey
SuperShaan
7 posters

Go down

Princess and the Frog Trailer & Inglourious Basterds Featurette Empty Princess and the Frog Trailer & Inglourious Basterds Featurette

Post by SuperShaan Sun May 10, 2009 3:54 pm

SuperShaan
SuperShaan
The Genie
The Genie

Back to top Go down

Princess and the Frog Trailer & Inglourious Basterds Featurette Empty Re: Princess and the Frog Trailer & Inglourious Basterds Featurette

Post by undeadmonkey Sun May 10, 2009 6:00 pm

That's new. Haha. Princess and the Frog looks good
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Princess and the Frog Trailer & Inglourious Basterds Featurette Empty Re: Princess and the Frog Trailer & Inglourious Basterds Featurette

Post by BarcaRulz Sun May 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Thats actually a good trailer. I was a little 'iffy' with this one, but i'm looking forward to it now.
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

https://thefantaverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aquamann2001 Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:31 pm

I'm also looking forward to princess and the frog. I think its gonna be a surprise hit.

aquamann2001
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 am

aquamann2001 wrote:I'm also looking forward to princess and the frog. I think its gonna be a surprise hit.

Umm... Can you really call a Disney Princess Movie a "surprise" hit? I've already seen multiple stories on the television and bigger internet sites about it and it doesn't come out for six months (or so). Its going to hit $150, 200, 250 M depending on how big the hype/reviews are at the time.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:16 am

Bahaha! The 'Thats new' line still cracks me up
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:18 am

Looks very good, but do you guys think the Princess spends most of the movie as a frog?

If so, that'd be a huge fuck you to everyone who's been waiting for a Black princess for forever.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:48 am

Umm... I thought the frog was the prince?
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:53 am

W wrote:Umm... I thought the frog was the prince?

This has a gender twist to the story. The working title was even The Frog Princess.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down