The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Year Draft League Draft Room

+15
englishozzy
silversurfer19
Rasgriz
leestu
BarcaRulz
IPKI$$
transformers2
J-Man
Keyser Soze
undeadmonkey
Buscemi
Donte77
SuperShaan
geezer9687
W
19 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Full Year Draft League Draft Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Full Year Draft League Draft Room

Post by JackO Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:06 am

The Princess and The Frog
JackO
JackO
Lt. Frank Drebin
Lt. Frank Drebin

Back to top Go down

Full Year Draft League Draft Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Full Year Draft League Draft Room

Post by geezer9687 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:10 am

I don't know Barca... I have no desire to see Bruno after seeing what the character actually is. He is so extremely annoying. Borat was funny.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 am

Bruno was not a very popular character on Da Ali G Show. He was leagues behind Ali G and Borat in terms of that category. In fact, fans would probably be more interested if they had done a second Ali G film instead.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:24 pm

I will go with QT. Inglorious Basterds.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:47 pm

You took the one I was going to take. I had three in mind... One I wasn't sure if it would move considering it isn't filming yet. One is a sleeper pick. And one is relatively safe. I went with the safe one... Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. The trailer looked pretty good while watching Monsters v. Aliens.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by IPKI$$ Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:41 pm

I'll take The Wolf Man
IPKI$$
IPKI$$
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Location : Hamilton, NJ The Official Restaurant Capital of The United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:47 am

Tranny is skipped again and Keyser takes Year One and Taking of Pelham 123. I'll be back with my selection momentarially.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 am

Damn.. those are two very good picks for Keyser.
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

https://thefantaverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:53 am

Well, Keyser just won.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:01 am

Against my better judgement, I have picked Land of the Lost. It's a rather safe pick, not too crowded, but I have reservations. The other picks I had lined up were just to risky at this point in the draft. The Infernoed One is up.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:03 am

Surely T-Bone was next pick? Okay, he missed the last round, but he should still have been up next for the 3rd round, and given 12 hours to choose his movie.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:05 am

I don't think Keyser has won yet, but he certainly is looking to be the Tiger Woods of this competition. It looks like its him or the field. I'd still bet the field at this point.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:07 am

nope, he said that he would make sure he made this one by sending in a list and didn't.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:10 am

Okay, sure, you are the boss of this game. I just thought he deserved the opportunity to go in this round despite his no show for the last round. Will he be allowed his 12 hours to pick in future rounds?
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:21 am

No, because W wants the best chance to win. and when tranny doesn't pick, it helps him. Sorry man, nothing against you, but the way you have run this makes you seem like a real dick who is only interested in bettering his own cause and not giving anyone the slightest bit of leeway. Sorry to be mean, its just one example after another that seems this way to me.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:22 am

Yep. I don't want to wait days for people to pick like when we last did a draft. By now, he knows the rules, he told me he'd send a list if there were a possibility that he wouldn't miss.

Like I was saying the first round. I wanted to just pick the best one available, but others wanted to skip. Then they wanted to let someone have special treatment because they were "somewhere important." No one gets special treatment. Hell, if you didn't have access to a computer, I'd give you my cell. If we're going to skip Ron every time we come around, we'll skip him. He should have sent in a list. I wish everyone would make a list or make a pick and I wouldn't have to feel like everyone is starting to hate me.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:27 am

No one is starting to hate you W. Rules are rules. Also, tranny was actually on at somepoint during his time and he didn't pick, which i find weird.

Anyway, when he comes on he can just pick his two picks on the spot and it won't really make that much of a difference, we are in the 80-100M zone right now and there are a few candidates.
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:28 am

See, the one damned time I have a decent pick in something, I'm f-ed over because I'm following the RULES. You wanted to skip people because you said it WASN'T FAIR for them to get a GOOD PICK if they DIDN'T MAKE IT! I wanted to give them the BEST PICK POSSIBLE.

From now on, I'll just take the last pick and give preference to some people who can't seem to follow the system though they've been told MULTIPLE TIMES. I've told EVERYONE they will be SKIPPED (your idea) if they DIDN'T SEND IN A FUCKING LIST!
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:31 am

You know what I did? I gave myself the fourth pick on purpose! I thought the first pick was too damned obvious. Then I obviously went halfway around the world, cut Ron's phoneline. Now I'm bribing Tranny so that I can get a better pick.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:31 am

geezer9687 wrote:No, because W wants the best chance to win. and when tranny doesn't pick, it helps him. Sorry man, nothing against you, but the way you have run this makes you seem like a real dick who is only interested in bettering his own cause and not giving anyone the slightest bit of leeway. Sorry to be mean, its just one example after another that seems this way to me.

Geez thats bullshit. W's put a lot of effort into this and it's not his fault Tranny has missed his deadline twice. Would you rather wait 12 hours evertime RonBs turn comes up as well?

Tranny knows the rules and he should have sent in a list if he was gonna miss. Also, like i said, he was actually on during his time of pick and he didn't check.
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:32 am

Yeah, I don't for the slightest moment think you are trying to gain an advantage, W. I was just wanting clarification on how the draft is gonna work. I thought T-Bone deserved a chance to pick his next round choice, but I do see your point and we have gotta keep it moving. And as Barca mentioned, most picks are neither here nor there now anyway. There's no need to get angry on ehre, this is just a game, and I don't want this to turn negative.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:33 am

BarcaRulz wrote:Geez thats bullshit. W's put a lot of effort into this and it's not his fault Tranny has missed his deadline twice. Would you rather wait 12 hours evertime RonBs turn comes up as well?

Actually, he only missed one deadline, W skipped his second one. That is what we are debating.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:35 am

He missed his first round pick as well.

Last edited by W on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 am

silversurfer19 wrote:
BarcaRulz wrote:Geez thats bullshit. W's put a lot of effort into this and it's not his fault Tranny has missed his deadline twice. Would you rather wait 12 hours evertime RonBs turn comes up as well?

Actually, he only missed one deadline, W skipped his second one. That is what we are debating.

He missed his first pick as well SS. He made up for it later.
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 am

Ah, sorry. Didn't know about that. Even so, I understand why he was skipped for his second round pick, but not his third. Is he going to be skipped continually now? Or is he going to be allowed his full 12 hours next round?
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next