The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New trailers for G.I. Joe and Transformers 2

+7
Donte77
mfrendo
transformers2
JackO
Buscemi
undeadmonkey
J.I.
11 posters

Go down

New trailers for G.I. Joe and Transformers 2 Empty New trailers for G.I. Joe and Transformers 2

Post by J.I. Sat May 02, 2009 2:25 am

J.I.
J.I.
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

New trailers for G.I. Joe and Transformers 2 Empty Re: New trailers for G.I. Joe and Transformers 2

Post by undeadmonkey Sat May 02, 2009 3:05 am

I actually dont like both of those trailers. I want to see Tranformers 2, but the first trailer for T2 was better. The first trailer didn't try to add any plot, and we all know we're not going to go see it for the plot.

I also want to see GI Joe, but some of those lines in the trailer are cringe-worthy. plus, is it just me or does it sound like Quad is reading lines off a piece of paper with no thought to what he is actually saying.
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

New trailers for G.I. Joe and Transformers 2 Empty Re: New trailers for G.I. Joe and Transformers 2

Post by Buscemi Sat May 02, 2009 5:24 am

Having listened to audiences' negative reaction of the new trailer, Paramount has pulled the current version and released a new and different trailer to improve awareness for Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.

Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_DYBmDX7o

Meanwhile here is the first TV spot, which was leaked by a page at Paramount's advertising department.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgeK9RRagSE
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by J.I. Sat May 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Doesn't it take like 4 months to make a trailer?

EDIT: Maybe I should have clicked on the link before saying anything.
J.I.
J.I.
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

Post by JackO Sat May 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Eh, all I saw was Megan Fox in her daisy dukes.
JackO
JackO
Lt. Frank Drebin
Lt. Frank Drebin

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Sat May 02, 2009 9:50 pm

G.I Joe looks decent. A little corny but i will still see it. Meanwhile I love the Transformers trailer yes the first one was better but it still looks fantastic.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by mfrendo Sat May 02, 2009 10:02 pm

I actually liked the new Transformers trailer better than the first. After the first, I didn't want to see it at all, and now I might go see it. Granted, it seemed to bite off of other things (Shia Lebouf getting that thing in his head is awful close to Chuck getting the intersect in his head on the TV show), but at least it gave a little story. Either way, we all know it will be an effects laden, bombastic, 2 hr spectacle which foregoes any substance for computer driven visuals.
mfrendo
mfrendo
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Sat May 02, 2009 11:57 pm

mfrendo wrote: Either way, we all know it will be an effects laden, bombastic, 2 hr spectacle which foregoes any substance for computer driven visuals.

That is exactly why I went to see the first one and why I will be seeing the second and GI Joe. They are from my childhood and I don't expect them to be good, just fun.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Sun May 03, 2009 12:57 am

I also preferred the first trailer to Transformers, this one did nothing for me, and possibly lessened my hype for it. GI Joe on the other hand looked decent, even if very little like the comics It's definitely gone up on my radar, despite a few obviously computer game CGI. It does look good fun. Still no sign of Cobra Commander though...
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Sun May 03, 2009 2:11 am

G.I. Joe looks awful, then again I always hated that whole cartoon/story. Terrible casting and stupid cheesy effects - hey, wait a minute, reminds me a bit of The Mummy. Wonder why...? I'll be staying far away from this mess.

I do like the new Tf2 trailer more, I absolutely hated the teaser.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Sun May 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Am I the only one who think he just saw two different trailer for the same movie? Hell, even when the Eiffel Tower starts to fall, the sound is EXACTLY the same as a transformer.. erm.. transforming.

Plus that jumping to avoid the missiles is basically the same shot as the robot jumping over the lady in transformers 1.
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

https://thefantaverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Tue May 05, 2009 7:14 am

OPTIMUS!
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Sat May 09, 2009 6:15 am

New GI JOE trailer, which is a little bit better than the previous one, IMHO

http://www.deadlinehollywooddaily.com/
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sat May 09, 2009 6:32 am

I just saw the G.I. Joe trailer with Star Trek. It looks like it could be a fun B-movie of the Stargate variety.

Meanwhile, why the hell does Bumblebee sing? When Wall-E tried to sing, that was cute. But when an Autobot sings, that is just sad.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Sat May 09, 2009 1:57 pm

He wasn't singing, he was playing a song, that "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it".

Similar to the first movie when he had to communicate through the radio.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down