The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Draft Thread

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NFL Draft Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL Draft Thread

Post by W Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:53 am

1. They liked Stafford a lot. They think he's going to be a great player, so they drafted him. I don't see him being elite, but I don't see him being David Carr either.
2. You need to make sure that you can get a 10+ year QB when you can and most people believe he's that guy.
3. Ricky Williams was a great player who showed that with the first couple of years with the Dolphins. You can't fault a team for their player getting injured (usually).
4. I can't believe the Raiders are allowed to be an NFL franchise anymore. Who is Al Davis nowadays? Is he running a Bankrupts lineup? The Raiders took an even WORSE pick in the second round if you can believe that! They took Kiper's 73rd best Safety in the second round! They could have gotten him in the last round easily...
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

NFL Draft Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL Draft Thread

Post by transformers2 Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:54 am

some thoughts on the draft

1. Happy my bears picked up a lot of 2nd day picks and grabbed up some solid player to add depth to their roster
2. The Oakland Raiders are the stupidest team in the league. Al Davis is an idiot he does not know how to run a team. 90% of the picks he has been this decade have been busts.
3.I think Matthew Stafford will be a decent quarterback. He won't be Akli Smith or Ryan Leaf bad but he wont be Donvaon Mcanabb or even Matt Ryan good.
4.Also i am surprised Tyson Jackson went number 3. Was kind of expecting Aaron Curry to go to the chiefs but clearly that wasnt the case.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2