The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Idea Part 2 Ratings Bonzana Continued and Back with a stinging vengance

+23
Chienfantome
W
IPKI$$
johnErle
Donte77
SuperShaan
J.I.
becs
geezer9687
Keyser Soze
mfrendo
NSpan
silversurfer19
numbersix_99
lillylovelost
Alyson
A_Roode
Buscemi
JackO
BanksIsDaFuture
undeadmonkey
BarcaRulz
transformers2
27 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

An Idea Part 2 Ratings Bonzana Continued and Back with a stinging vengance - Page 40 Empty Re: An Idea Part 2 Ratings Bonzana Continued and Back with a stinging vengance

Post by A_Roode Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 pm

*lol* That was great Keyser!
A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

An Idea Part 2 Ratings Bonzana Continued and Back with a stinging vengance - Page 40 Empty Re: An Idea Part 2 Ratings Bonzana Continued and Back with a stinging vengance

Post by transformers2 Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 pm

I love Robot Chicken so much. That was a brillant spoof of Lohan.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:20 pm

So does she actually have a reality show? I really hope not. Any pseudo-celebrity with a reality show should be locked in a school bus and driven of a cliff.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Actually, it's her mother's reality show. She's the crazy parent, not the deadbeat parent.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by mfrendo Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:04 am

That new avatar is fucking awesome tranny! Reminds me of my metal days.

"Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let yourself go, frozen eyes stare deep in your eyes as you die...close your eyes and forget your name, step outside yourself and let your thoughts drain, as you go insane"

Wow, I wrote most of those lyrics from memory. I remeber it had a badass video too!
mfrendo
mfrendo
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:39 am

Thanks Frendo going to see Slayer live on August 4th and im fucking stoked.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Roode Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Don't know if you've seen them before or not Tranny but they put on a great live show. Full steam ahead for an hour and a half so that it leaves the crowd as exhausted as the band. You'll have a great time!

\m/ Twisted Evil \m/
A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:15 pm

i have not seen them before. They only get an hour set because they are playing on mayhem fest there are 12 bands on the tour and they are co-headlining with Marliyn Manson but an hour of Slayer is still awesome and i am excited for them as well as a majority of the other bands.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by numbersix_99 Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 pm

In the Loop 7/10

Smart and funny political satire. Suffers a little from Dawson's Creek Syndrome (many of the characters speak using the exact same mannerisms and thus don't distinguish themselves), but overall very good.
numbersix_99
numbersix_99
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Watched Role Models last night. Hilarious. If not for The Hangover, it would have been the funniest movie I have seen all year. Still awesome. 8.5/10.

"I didn't know jews could sing like that."
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Donte - My favorite is when the kid kept calling Paul Rudd Ben Afleck
Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1284

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:48 pm

My personal favorite part from Role Models was when Jane Lynch's character went on the cocaine rant.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:07 pm

I didn't get the Bagel Dog joke. It felt like a joke that went nowhere but apparently went somewhere at one point.

And my favorite part: anything with Ronnie. "The Adventures Of The Boobiewatcher"
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Bagel dog was a penis. Like a cat or dog when their little lipstick pops out. That's how I took it anyway. I am kind of fucked up though so maybe I am wrong. Smile

One of my favorite lines doesn't translate to type very well.

"I know your "Presence" here is court ordered."
Why did you finger quote "presence?" Are you insinuating that we aren't here?"

Hilarious stuff.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by mfrendo Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:50 pm

The part I loved is very subtle, it's when
McLovin says "Hey, you want to come see my turtle"
"No, not really".
mfrendo
mfrendo
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:10 am

Donte77 wrote:Bagel dog was a penis. Like a cat or dog when their little lipstick pops out. That's how I took it anyway. I am kind of fucked up though so maybe I am wrong. Smile

One of my favorite lines doesn't translate to type very well.

"I know your "Presence" here is court ordered."
Why did you finger quote "presence?" Are you insinuating that we aren't here?"

Hilarious stuff.

No, what I mean was why did everyone push the dog back into the bagel? Was that what was supposed to happen or was she expecting to get someone to take a bite out of it? It was a joke with no ending, just like most of the jokes on Scrubs.

-------

https://thefantaverse.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=715
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40