The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABSOLUTLELY SPECTACULAR NEWS REGARDING THE NEW FANTASY GAME!!

+11
Donte77
A_Roode
BanksIsDaFuture
MrHam
W
Swedgin!
NSpan
geezer9687
silversurfer19
undeadmonkey
Shrykespeare
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ABSOLUTLELY SPECTACULAR NEWS REGARDING THE NEW FANTASY GAME!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ABSOLUTLELY SPECTACULAR NEWS REGARDING THE NEW FANTASY GAME!!

Post by Buscemi Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Speaking about promotion...

Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

ABSOLUTLELY SPECTACULAR NEWS REGARDING THE NEW FANTASY GAME!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ABSOLUTLELY SPECTACULAR NEWS REGARDING THE NEW FANTASY GAME!!

Post by silversurfer19 Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:28 am

BarcaRulz wrote:I was always the best at bankrupts. 3 wins in a row I had in that one. (yes i'm bragging.)

I had three wins in a row too. It's the only thing I can brag about....
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by donnie Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:35 pm

A_Roode wrote:
donnie wrote:

What are Bankrupts? This is the right time to ask features and additions (if possible). Something like the formula "...If anyone here knows, ... speak now or forever hold your peace”.

Donnie,

Bankrupts is an inversion of the Ultimate Game. The goal is to put together the worst possible perfoming slate that you can come up with: the lowest total box office, PTA, Top 5 and imdb scores. The stipulations are that you must maintain a full slate (8 films) and you must spend at least $95 of the $100 budget. This generally forces you to choose at least one potential blockbuster and keeps things interesting. In the past we simply took the price list for Ultimate and set up our league to play for a three month season at a time (I didn't want to burn out the gimmick). It occurs to me though that if your interests are Theoretical or Experimental Economics and -- I'll take a leap here -- Game Theory, Bankrupts may be an interesting tie-in to your current studies.

But it's fantastic! I want play a Bankrupt league. Very Happy
donnie
donnie
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:51 pm

I plan on doing a bankrupts ultimate and box office in January (or whenever its computerized) as part of my H.O.R.S.E. league (a bunch of different styles of play). You can join one or both of the games if you'd like and not have to sign up for the entire league.

This is the tentative schedule (a box office and an ultimate for each month):
JAN-MAR Bankrupts
FEB-APR Hobo ($50 tospend instead of $100)
MAR-MAY Shorthanded (6 films max in ultimate, 5 films max in box office)
APR-JUN Odd/Even (pick odds/evens and every film on the slate must be an odd or even number)
MAY-JUL Normal ULT and BO

If you want to try out any of those, you can as well.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2