The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June-August Draft League Slates/Standings

+4
Buscemi
transformers2
geezer9687
BanksIsDaFuture
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

June-August Draft League Slates/Standings - Page 3 Empty Re: June-August Draft League Slates/Standings

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:44 pm

Four weeks in....

W. is STILL in the lead. He survived the first week of Transformers by having the surprise of the year in The Hangover and Woody's latest, Whatever Works. But luckily for the rest of us, looks like he's frontloaded to all hell, meaning he'll eventually fade off. Unless The Hangover has legs like your mother (snap!).

As expected, leestu leap-frogged over everyone else, thanks to a lock for a Best Picture nod in Transformers 2. The Hurt Locker gave him up a bump in PTA and IMDb, but he doesn't have another major movie until the last weeks of the season. He's going to have to ride Transfomers well into August (like your mother - SNAP!).

Geezer and UDM are actually tied for 3rd place, thanks to Geez's PTA wonders in Moon and Tetro and Monkey's rom-com hit, The Proposal. Geez looks to shove his wand into the competition in two weeks with Harry Potter 6 (just like I shoved my - aw nevermind).

Me, Myself, and I are sitting pretty in 5th place. Year One can go to hell, but Ice Age 3 should push me near the top (at least for a little while.) I hope I Love You, Beth Cooper can do something, other than flop terribly,

Buscemi, with only The Taking of Pelham 123, is 2nd to last, but Public Enemies should help him in the IMDb department, at least. Then, it's another dry spell until G-Force at the end of July.

Don't feel sorry for transformers2 though (like I did LOL). He has what will probably be the #2 and #3 movies of July (after Harry Potter) up next in Bruno and Funny People. Each are a lock for $100M and great IMDb's so he shouldn't be coming through the back door for long (sorry, I couldn't help myself.)
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

June-August Draft League Slates/Standings - Page 3 Empty Re: June-August Draft League Slates/Standings

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:42 am

Actuals are up...
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 am

BanksIsDaFuture wrote:UDM, I just went ahead and updated your numbers since you only have 1 movie. It's not a problem since I did say by Mon/Tues and it's only Thurs, but I was just bored at home and decided to do it now.

im sorry about that, i was on vacation last week. I should of let you know or something. I will have this weeks updated here shortly
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:24 am

Im going to drop When In Rome for My One and Only. oh and my slate is updated.
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by leestu Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Slate and totals updated.
leestu
leestu
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Slate has been updated.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:31 am

(leestu, you have 12 PTA points, not 22. Razz )

(Tranny, I need you to post your totals. Especially starting next weekend. Evil or Very Mad )

Somehow, W. is still in the lead, although leestu is very close behind. All the rest of us are bunched together for now, except for Tranny who's enjoying that backside action. Uh, I mean backdoor. Um, I mean he's in last place. Embarassed
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by leestu Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:20 am

10 PTA for The Hurt Locker
7 PTA for Transformers
5 PTA for Food Inc

That makes 22 by Aussie maths Razz lol!

That's nearly as funny as your wrap up from last week!
leestu
leestu
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:34 am

Oh damn, I completely skimmed over The Hurt Locker. Ok, so some re-adjustments are in order...
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:38 am

So now, thanks to leestu keeping me in check, W. only leads by one measly point now.

And everyone except Tranny is tied with 14 points each.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 am

damn, i wish i had HP.
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Twisted Evil

I'm Ron Burgundy? lol!
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:54 pm

sorry banks i keep spacing out the totals. I just did the totals and i will remember to do it from now on. sorry again.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:27 pm

picking up Cold Souls to replace All Good Things
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:13 am

Actual Factual.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:15 pm

slate has been updated with totals! Laughing
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:48 pm

mine too
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:16 pm

me as well
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Just waitin on leestu and Buscemi...
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 pm

It's been updated.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:14 pm

I haven't seen leestu around in a while so I updated his slate for him. Updated standings in a minute...
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Updated standings on first post.

W and leestu are now tied for first place. I myself am in 3rd place, but it shouldn't matter because at the end of this weekend, Geez should at least be in 3rd, maybe even 2nd. Buscemi and Tranny are backdoor buddies for now, while UDM just kinda looks around in the middle like that one kid who's Mom is late picking him up from soccer practice.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:12 pm

lol, i guess im the one with the late soccer mom. haha. but im the kid with the late soccer mom who still has GI Joe, 500 Days of Summer and District 9
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Actualitos
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by leestu Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:31 am

BanksIsDaFuture wrote:I haven't seen leestu around in a while so I updated his slate for him. Updated standings in a minute...

Thanks for that Banks. I had one weeks annual leave and could only manage to get to the computer once during that time (computer at home is stuffed and usually has kids in front of it).

Slate and totals updated.
leestu
leestu
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next