The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June-August Tag Team League [Sign-Ups Currently Running]

+3
transformers2
SuperShaan
Buscemi
7 posters

Go down

June-August Tag Team League [Sign-Ups Currently Running] Empty June-August Tag Team League [Sign-Ups Currently Running]

Post by Buscemi Sat May 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Yes, I know that the last one didn't turn out very well. But this time, things should be different. I'll try to handle things and do a weekly update if it happens. If possible, I will allow a second person to help.

As for the rules, they are the same as before. Two players are paired together and the maximums are 16 titles and $150 dollars. Hopefully we can get things started by Friday. Hopefully, we can get 10 to 12 players by then.

Is anyone in?
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

June-August Tag Team League [Sign-Ups Currently Running] Empty Re: June-August Tag Team League [Sign-Ups Currently Running]

Post by SuperShaan Sat May 30, 2009 3:51 pm

I'm in.
SuperShaan
SuperShaan
The Genie
The Genie

Back to top Go down

June-August Tag Team League [Sign-Ups Currently Running] Empty Re: June-August Tag Team League [Sign-Ups Currently Running]

Post by transformers2 Sat May 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Im in for sure.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sat May 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Three in, at least seven to go.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat May 30, 2009 6:45 pm

We've got so many leagues going on right now... If you postpone it for a month or two, I'm in. If not, I'm just too stretched in at this time. Sorry, I'd love to play another one of my creations.

Like I was saying, we need a league for many different styles of play and make a "super league" type deal for that... Tag team could be one.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sat May 30, 2009 7:03 pm

I really want to do it this month. I don't think it can wait and plus we really need to make up for the disaster that was last time.

But I'll cut you some slack anyway due to your plate being full. The next one (if this one is successful) should happen in September.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat May 30, 2009 7:12 pm

That sounds good, why don't we do a 6 month BO league (4 styles Tag Team, HOBO being two of them). If it goes over well, we can have full and half starting in january...
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sat May 30, 2009 7:14 pm

But would that work, W? Would it be a draft or a pricing list?
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat May 30, 2009 7:19 pm

pricing list for tag team... Just whoever wants to create a BO league thats not regular (bankrupt, hobo, draft, etc) lets me know and we make it officially part of the longer league.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake07 Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:21 am

If there is room left, I'll join.
Jake07
Jake07
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 am

That's four so far.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:08 pm

I'm in
Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1284

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:15 am

Five down, five (or seven) to go.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by JackO Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:43 am

Okay. I'll play.
JackO
JackO
Lt. Frank Drebin
Lt. Frank Drebin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:54 am

Six are in.

By the way, is that good looking but no talent "actress" Megan Fox on your avatar?
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by JackO Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:06 am

YES! It's Megan Fox month in JackO land in preparation for Revenge of the Fallen.
JackO
JackO
Lt. Frank Drebin
Lt. Frank Drebin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down