The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MUSIC OF THE FANTAVERSE - THE EXTENDED TOUR

+22
Alyson
Chienfantome
Mannix2121
JackBurton
W
Donte77
BarcaRulz
silversurfer19
mfrendo
geezer9687
undeadmonkey
SuperShaan
leestu
numbersix_99
Synestro
transformers2
Keyser Soze
A_Roode
becs
JackO
Buscemi
Shrykespeare
26 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

THE MUSIC OF THE FANTAVERSE - THE EXTENDED TOUR - Page 25 Empty Re: THE MUSIC OF THE FANTAVERSE - THE EXTENDED TOUR

Post by Donte77 Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:42 am

after all that crappy SNL bad music and Blink news here is some actual "good" music for the day.

Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

THE MUSIC OF THE FANTAVERSE - THE EXTENDED TOUR - Page 25 Empty Re: THE MUSIC OF THE FANTAVERSE - THE EXTENDED TOUR

Post by geezer9687 Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:46 am

You know I love ya Donte. I just had to. I got the news almost directly after i posted the other. And I was only kidding with the first post. I know its stupid humor, but I like it. Now back to my rejoicing!!!
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:00 am

Yeah well you and your young generation can all go fuck yourselves. LOL

On the postive side, I would rather see a Blink reunion than a Backstreet reunion. So I have that going for me...
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:57 am

Okay, today I felt like some Slint. From their classic album Spiderland, I give you:

Slint: Good Morning, Captain

silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by becs Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:01 am

I can't believe you Donte. Its hilarious, have you seen their other main song "Jizzed in my pants" great shit. Ahem.. also, jorma is totally hot and will be playign Chaka in the upcoming Land of the Lost movie >.> yay for monkey boys?
becs
becs
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:17 am

Donte77 wrote:Yeah well you and your young generation can all go fuck yourselves. LOL

On the postive side, I would rather see a Blink reunion than a Backstreet reunion. So I have that going for me...

umm... if your talking about Backstreet Boys they are reunion-ed. They had an album come out a year ago, and are working on another.

P.S. to save face, the only reason I know this because one of my girl friends is a fanatical BB fan
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by becs Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:26 am

undeadmonkey wrote:
Donte77 wrote:Yeah well you and your young generation can all go fuck yourselves. LOL

umm... if your talking about Backstreet Boys they are reunion-ed. They had an album come out a year ago, and are working on another.

P.S. to save face, the only reason I know this because one of my girl friends is a fanatical BB fan

How can you be friends with someone who listens to them? o.O
becs
becs
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:32 am

these guys have been doing sketch comedy since before they got involved with SNL.. this is a pilot they did a while back.. i couldn't find the unedited version--this is the edited network cut with a laugh track and a bit more censoring....... maybe worth checkin' out though:

also, Andy on the Michael Showalter Showalter (a great showalter in its own right):

Last edited by NSpan on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:46 am

One more from Jesus Jones, lest I drive Buscemi into a homicidal rage. My video pick for Thursday, February 12th:

Jesus Jones - The Right Decision

Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by becs Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:09 pm

I realized this thread is seriously lacking in techno/electornica/industrial, so I will infuse a little bit.

becs
becs
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Roode Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Excellent choice Becs. Here's my personal favourite from the same band.

And a close second is this one. Impossible for me not to be taken away by either song.

A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:59 am

Don't know why, but I was feeling a little The Call today. Was surprised that none of their actual music videos were available on You Tube, but here is Let The Day Begin. If you are wondering, I do believe that the guitar players' hair did come straight from the Mullet's - R - Us catalog.

Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1284

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:29 am

becs wrote:
undeadmonkey wrote:

How can you be friends with someone who listens to them? o.O

ha ha, i love her inspite of it, besides we all have our demons dont we...
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:14 am

Hmmm. Today I feel like some Supergrass, so I give you:

Supergrass: Richard III

silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:19 pm

I hope EVERYBODY knows (and loves) this song, it's an alternative classic. It was also featured prominently during one particularly kick-ass scene in Billy Elliott. My video pick for Friday, February 13th:

The Jam - Town Called Malice

Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:48 pm

You know it Shryke. It is my number one Alternative song of all time. I'm pretty sure I posted it on here within the first week of this thread.
Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:06 am

Austin "Psychfest" tickets just went on sale.. the show starts a month from today.. check out the lineup:

The Black Angels
The Golden Dawn
Sky Sunlight Saxon of The Seeds
Dead Meadow
the wooden shjips
A Place to Bury Strangers
The Warlocks
The Strange Boys
Asteroid #4
Forever Changes
The Vandelles
Lower Heaven
Woven Bones
Golden Animals
Indian Jewelry
Daughters of the Sun
Shapes Have Fangs
The Shine Brothers
The Astronaut Suit
The Tunnels
Smoke and Feathers
PJ and the Bear
The Upsidedown
Miranda Lee Richards
Christian Bland & The Revelators
Cavedweller
Cartright
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:09 am

I must tell you that i have never heard of any of those bands
Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:17 am

Me either. But then again, I don't really know who Katy Perry (popular musician) is and I don't really want to know why she kissed a girl (is she bisexual?).

Note: nothing against bisexuality (in fact, it seems quite cool to go both ways), but the best songwriters don't give away the songs' twist in the title. Like Eleanor Rigby for example. John and Paul didn't call it "Eleanor Rigby Is Dead" because they wanted the listener to find out who Eleanor Rigby was and why they wrote a song about her.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:23 am

Never mind the fact that Jill Sobule (Whom I'm guessing you've never heard of either) had a song called "I kissed a girl" back in 1995. The only difference was that Jill's song was good. My guess, Jill wasn't as video friendly as Katy.

Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by becs Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:04 am

Whelp I had many ideas floating about in my head for my pick of the day, but they all got pushed back by band on my workout shuffle at the gym this morning (evening..). I couldn't narrow it down to one song by these guys because they are just so varied, so here are two of my favorites by Mando Diao.

becs
becs
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:22 am

Computer problems have kept me away for a couple of days, so here are three videos to catch me up.

Jars of Clay - Flood

Joan Jett - Dirty Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap)

And finally, the first in a series of a few Billy Joel videos, starting with "My Life".

Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Roode Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:51 pm

A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Shryke,

I prefer my Billy Joel pre-Glass Houses back when he actually wrote good lyrics. This is probably my all time favorite, and boy did the year 2017 seem like so far in the future when I first heard it.

Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:53 am

I feel like Shaun and Ed in the "Second Record I Ever Bought" scene when I listen to this song.

Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next