The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Regular" League Standings - Dec, Jan, Feb (2/25)

+4
Donte77
undeadmonkey
geezer9687
Shrykespeare
8 posters

Go down

"Regular" League Standings - Dec, Jan, Feb (2/25) Empty "Regular" League Standings - Dec, Jan, Feb (2/25)

Post by Shrykespeare Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:29 am

One week to go in the December leagues... one is a horserace, one is a blowout. And one player is involved in both.

DECEMBER ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Tim Allen"

Englishozzy's lead over JohnErle is now a single point with one week to go. Holy hell, this is going to be close!

DECEMBER BOX OFFICE LEAGUE - "Under New Management"

Honestly, JohnErle, when you started the season with The Day The Box Office Went Somewhere Else, I though you were done. Not a chance in hell did I give you of passing $700 million. I stand corrected. Nice job!

JANUARY ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "We'll Be Back"

geezer maintains his lead over yours truly. Given that we both have Watchmen, I'm going to have to hope that 12 Rounds has a big enough openening to close those last few points. And I gotta wait a whole month to see if that happens! Aargh!

JANUARY BOX OFFICE LEAGUE - "Oh Nine and Counting"

JohnErle has spent himself dry halfway through the league and now sits back to see how the rest of the season plays out. Meanwhile, geezer's roster is ready to don superhero duds...

FEBRUARY ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "The Oscars"

wesvolk jump to the top of the leaderboard for the first time. (And I apologize for somehow screwing up everybody's studio names... there are some that I remember - highlighted in black - but the rest I may need help on if I'm going to make this right again. Any help?)

FEBRUARY BOX OFFICE LEAGUE - "Pushing the Envelopes"

JohnErle maintains a slim lead over jess_sayin, three weeks in.
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

"Regular" League Standings - Dec, Jan, Feb (2/25) Empty Re: "Regular" League Standings - Dec, Jan, Feb (2/25)

Post by geezer9687 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:59 am

Shryke, can you change my slate name to "Fuck the Oscars." I was going to ask this even if you didn't lose them.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

"Regular" League Standings - Dec, Jan, Feb (2/25) Empty Re: "Regular" League Standings - Dec, Jan, Feb (2/25)

Post by undeadmonkey Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:05 am

ugh, I hate third place, but i guess thats better than 4th and 5th huh... jk frendo and shryke
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:36 pm

My mis-named slate is 'You Really, Really Don't Like Me" for the Oscar Regulars League.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:33 am

My name was misappllied to Donte's.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:39 am

And mine to Boussh.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by leestu Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:44 am

Shryke: In Jan BO regulars, for my slate can you please replace Assassination... with American Violet.

Cheers

EDIT: Also in FEBRUARY BOX OFFICE LEAGUE - "Pushing the Envelopes" replace A Perfect Getaway with Crank: High Voltage.

Last edited by leestu on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
leestu
leestu
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by JackO Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:49 am

My January slates sucked.
JackO
JackO
Lt. Frank Drebin
Lt. Frank Drebin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down