The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Regular" League Standings - November, December - (1/6)

3 posters

Go down

"Regular" League Standings - November, December - (1/6) Empty "Regular" League Standings - November, December - (1/6)

Post by Shrykespeare Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:11 am

If anyone out there knows, could you let W know that he won the October Regulars league? He hasn't answered any of my congratulatory e-mails, and I don't even know if his "FM" e-mail address is still the one he wants me to send stuff to. If you're listening, Mr. Moderator Guy, could you let me know? The honor of choosing the theme for February is all yours, you know!

Meanwhile, on with the stats:

NOVEMBER ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Scarface: The Regulars"

Click Here to see the Standings

NSpan is closing in on his first "Regulars" win in.... well, it's been a while. Still in 1st place and one of 18 players to choose Bride Wars for this weekend, it's beginning to look like this league is his to lose right now.

NOVEMBER BOX OFFICE LEAGUE - "Herculean Efforts"

Former Mogul unknown tke2morrow takes the lead, but it will be short lived, as BarcaRulz (call me, dude!) leads a huge pack of players betting on Mss. Hathaway and Hudson.

DECEMBER ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Tim Allen"

Birthday boy englishozzy supplants JohnErle at the top of this league, one month in. But it looks like Donte is squaring himself to make a big move soon, with both Bride Wars AND Not Easily Broken ( Shocked Question ) coming Friday.

DECEMBER BOX OFFICE LEAGUE - "Under New Management"

SuperShaan retains the lead in this league, which I think will be come to be known as "Those Smart Enough to Take Marley & Me for $16 And Those Other Losers". Seriously, makes those of us who blew upwards of $30 on Bedtime Stories, Benjamin Button or Yes Man a little extravagant, huh?

This is the week that the January leagues "We'll Be Back" (Ultimate - Terminator theme) and "Oh Nine and Counting" (Box Office - no theme) also get started, so if you haven't sent in a lineup, please do so!
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

"Regular" League Standings - November, December - (1/6) Empty Re: "Regular" League Standings - November, December - (1/6)

Post by johnErle Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Shrykespeare wrote:
DECEMBER ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Tim Allen"

Birthday boy englishozzy supplants JohnErle at the top of this league, one month in. But it looks like Donte is squaring himself to make a big move soon, with both Bride Wars AND Not Easily Broken ( Shocked Question ) coming Friday.

FYI: If englishozzy has already spent $92, the two remaining movies on his slate would put him well over $100. I don't know where to find his full slate, so you may want to double-check that. (I'm not accusing anyone of cheating, BTW. It's an easy mistake to make, and almost certainly an honest one.)
johnErle
johnErle
Al Czervick
Al Czervick

http://www.dynamicrangeradio.ca

Back to top Go down

"Regular" League Standings - November, December - (1/6) Empty Re: "Regular" League Standings - November, December - (1/6)

Post by Donte77 Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:36 pm

I know W has been having computer problems (broken laptop) so he hasn't been online much. Hopefully he sees the emails before the league starts. LOL
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down