The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (4/28) - Feb (FINAL), Mar, Apr

3 posters

Go down

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (4/28) - Feb (FINAL), Mar, Apr Empty "Regular" Ultimate League Standings (4/28) - Feb (FINAL), Mar, Apr

Post by Shrykespeare Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:08 am

FEBRUARY ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "The Oscars"

Congrats to Aquamann2001, who claims his first-ever Regulars victory! Kudos also to becs for her first trip to the podium in quite a while, as well as birthday boy undeadmonkey for his third-place finish.

MARCH ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Blade Runner"

Donte77 takes the lead with one month to go (go ahead an gloat, dude, you know you want to), but wait for ol' geezer to make a move later in May when Terminator comes a-calling.

APRIL ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Jim Carrey"

transformers2 takes the lead, and is looking to claw his way to his first Ultimate victory.
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (4/28) - Feb (FINAL), Mar, Apr Empty Re: "Regular" Ultimate League Standings (4/28) - Feb (FINAL), Mar, Apr

Post by brockman81 Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Shryke, for the April leagues it looks like you still have me down for Land of the Lost and O'Horten...but I dropped those, do you need me to resend the email? My slate should read:

1. Wolverine
2. Fast and Furious
3. Lonely Maiden
4. Rudo y cursi
5. Gigantic
6. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
7. THe Soloist
8. Limits of Control

THanks!
brockman81
brockman81
Oldboy
Oldboy

Back to top Go down

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (4/28) - Feb (FINAL), Mar, Apr Empty Re: "Regular" Ultimate League Standings (4/28) - Feb (FINAL), Mar, Apr

Post by Donte77 Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:16 pm

This is much better. 4th place, currently 1st place and 9th place with very little spent.

Wanna know why?

No Jonas!!!
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 pm

brockman81 wrote:Shryke, for the April leagues it looks like you still have me down for Land of the Lost and O'Horten...but I dropped those, do you need me to resend the email? My slate should read:

1. Wolverine
2. Fast and Furious
3. Lonely Maiden
4. Rudo y cursi
5. Gigantic
6. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
7. THe Soloist
8. Limits of Control

THanks!

Done.
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brockman81 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Thanks!
brockman81
brockman81
Oldboy
Oldboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down