The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are you watching RIGHT NOW.... or somewheres about close to "right now"

+25
BarcaRulz
IPKI$$
Swedgin!
Shrykespeare
Keyser Soze
numbersix_99
geezer9687
RonBurgundy
becs
mfrendo
A_Roode
Donte77
Alyson
BanksIsDaFuture
Synestro
silversurfer19
undeadmonkey
W
lillylovelost
JackO
Buscemi
MisterInformative
transformers2
leestu
NSpan
29 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

what are you watching RIGHT NOW.... or somewheres about close to "right now" - Page 21 Empty Re: what are you watching RIGHT NOW.... or somewheres about close to "right now"

Post by transformers2 Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:21 am

Idenity was pretty shitty havent seen High Tension or Thr3e and i dont plan on it.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

what are you watching RIGHT NOW.... or somewheres about close to "right now" - Page 21 Empty Re: what are you watching RIGHT NOW.... or somewheres about close to "right now"

Post by NSpan Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:37 am

BanksIsDaFuture wrote:
NSpan wrote:High Tension... worst movie EVER... ugh... i didn't think anything could top the badness that is Secret Window--but here it is

You should see Identity, it completes the awful twist ending trio.

oh, good call.. i saw that one in the theaters.. ouch... those are all pretty good candidates for the Holy Trinity of Bad Twist Endings..

but then where would we place Hide & Seek and White Noise?? or, hell, The Number 23?
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by becs Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:00 am

I guess I'm a complete sucker, cause I like Secret Window and the Number 23... albeit flawed, I think theyre great movies.
becs
becs
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:45 am

NSpan wrote:
BanksIsDaFuture wrote:
NSpan wrote:High Tension... worst movie EVER... ugh... i didn't think anything could top the badness that is Secret Window--but here it is

You should see Identity, it completes the awful twist ending trio.

oh, good call.. i saw that one in the theaters.. ouch... those are all pretty good candidates for the Holy Trinity of Bad Twist Endings..

but then where would we place Hide & Seek and White Noise?? or, hell, The Number 23?

Oh, I forgot about The Number 23! Topsy Crets. The dumbest shit ever.

I did think it was hiliarious though when Jim Carrey was supposed to be some sort of badass, complete with tattoos and saxophone (!).
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 am

becs wrote:I guess I'm a complete sucker, cause I like Secret Window and the Number 23...

I like them too, along with Hide & Seek

albeit flawed, I think theyre great movies.

Agreed
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:11 pm

[b][i][u][strike][rand][/rand]
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by J.I. Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:55 am

Wall-E and Watchmen mashed together.

This was the only place I could think of to show this. I found it on World of KJ.
J.I.
J.I.
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 am

That was amazing J.I. Thanks for sharing.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:12 am

Cast Of Characters:

Wall-E................Nite Owl
EVE...................Silk Spectre
M-O..................The Comedian
Captain..............Dr. Manhattan
Shelby Fortright...Richard Nixon
and
AUTO.................Ozymandias
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:13 am

hahaha, that was hilarious, JI!
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by J.I. Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:00 am

But Busemi, it shows the Autopilot being thrown out in place of the Comedian.
J.I.
J.I.
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:45 am

Just saw Knowing. He's a link to my review:

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com/2009/03/20/knowing.html#med

Very disturbing movie. Well done, but kind of a muddle.
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:48 am

I was surprised at how well Knowing turned out. Even though most of the audience seemed to hate the film, I'd say it's one of this year's better films.

And I said that AUTO was Ozymandias since he is the film's villain and both characters use their powers to control the human race. Meanwhile, M-O is The Comedian since both seem to be antiheroes and feature elements that may cause one not to like them (example: M-O is obsessive compulsive and a neat freak, The Comedian is psychotic and trigger happy).
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:42 pm

M-O was easily the best character in Wall-E. By far the funniest character.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:17 pm

ive heard nothing but bad things about Knowing im surprised its getting such postive feedback here. i personally thought it looked awful and still have no intrest in seeing it.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:02 am

Some viewings over the weekend

Thank You For Smoking 7/10

Overated but still pretty good

Indepedence Day 8/10

Cant believe it took this long to see it but it was a really good effects film and i had a good time watching it.

Got Quantum Of Solace coming on netflix tommorow so i will be checking that out along with hopefully Milk by the end of the week.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 am

Tranny I'm ashamed of you.

Strangers on a Train: 8/10

Absolutely perfect until the final scene, which I really hated. Full review is on my blog, link below.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:26 am

geezer9687 wrote:Strangers on a Train: 8/10

Absolutely perfect until the final scene, which I really hated.
agreed... that "climactic" scene has not aged well
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Vanishing Point 8/10

The ultimate "B" movie and most definitely the inspiration for Tarentino's Death Proof. Must have seen this movie 20 times when I was a kid but hadn't seen it in at least 20 years. Still holds up well as a "B" movie.
Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1284

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:28 am

geezer9687 wrote:Tranny I'm ashamed of you.

Strangers on a Train: 8/10

Absolutely perfect until the final scene, which I really hated. Full review is on my blog, link below.

why are you ashamed?
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:54 am

That you hadn't seen Independence Day until now.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:18 am

it is pretty shameful i actually have a list of movies that i am ashamed i havent seen.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Roode Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:33 am

Tranny, that sounds like a new topic. You should set up one! We've all got a list of shame.
A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Over the last few days we've been watching:

Flight Of The Conchords - really up and down this new series. Not sure on it yet. This was the episode where Brett creates a gang. Some good bits, but I'm not really into Murray or other characters doing the singing. I much prefer it when it's just the Conchords.

True Blood - Sill not sure on this one after 2 episodes. Not really what I expected from Alan Ball, but I'll give it a little while longer.

Desperate Housewives - this new series has kinda freshened everything up by moving things along 5 years. I like the new bad guy, he's so creepy he's brilliant.

The Dark Knight - Watched this for the first time on dvd. Doesn't match up to how it appeared in IMAX, but still a brilliant movie. This is gonna be one of those movies I will keep coming back to for years and years.

Hot Fuzz - Still hilarious even on what must be my 4th viewing now. I watched the commentary afterwards too which was hilarious.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:45 pm

For some strange reason, I'm watching What Happens In Vegas although I've already seen it in theaters.

So stupid.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next