The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Release: 2010 - "Black Swan"

+3
Buscemi
transformers2
BarcaRulz
7 posters

Go down

Upcoming Release: 2010 - "Black Swan" Empty Upcoming Release: 2010 - "Black Swan"

Post by BarcaRulz Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Apparently this is a movie that stars Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. To be directed by Darren Aronofsky, and hopefully have the musical backing of one Clint Mansell.

Short story line from IMDB:

A thriller that homes in on the relationship between a veteran ballet dancer and a rival.

So, what does everyone think?

Oh, I forgot a little piece of information:

Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman to Have Sex Scene in 'Black Swan'

9 hours ago | Aceshowbiz | See recent Aceshowbiz news »

Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman will not only be seen as rivals in "Black Swan", but as lovers as well. Carson Reeves of ScriptShadow spilled in his review of the film's screenplay that the Mona Sax of "Max Payne" and the Padme Amidala of the "Star Wars" series will have on-screen sex scene.

[More Spoilers Ahead] About the racy scene, Reeves first dropped the bomb writing, "Because in this movie, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis have sex." He then provided more details on the particular scene, noting that it won't be "just nice sweet innocent sex either" because their love-making part will be an "ecstasy-induced hungry aggressive angry sex."

"Black Swan" centers around the manipulative relationship between a veteran dancer and a rival. A ballerina in one of New York City's top ballet companies, Nina finds herself locked in to a competitive showdown with rival dancer Lilly. With the stakes and twists increasing »

- AceShowbiz.com

I'm going to camp out for tickets tomorrow, who's coming with? Laughing
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

https://thefantaverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Release: 2010 - "Black Swan" Empty Re: Upcoming Release: 2010 - "Black Swan"

Post by transformers2 Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 pm

i will join your Barca. That sounds pretty intresting Twisted Evil
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Release: 2010 - "Black Swan" Empty Re: Upcoming Release: 2010 - "Black Swan"

Post by Buscemi Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Apparently this is now the only way that you can get a serious film with two women made.

Also, what happened to Aronofsky's RoboCop?
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:51 pm

I'm sneaking in some lotion...
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by numbersix_99 Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Aronofsky directing a sex scene between two of the hottest actresses around???? I'm booking an entire cinema screen to myself
numbersix_99
numbersix_99
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by becs Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:56 pm

I predict we will see 1 second at a time of the gettin it on spread over 2.5 hours of movie.

Also, I HATE when non-dancers play dancers in movies. You really can't beat the real thing.
becs
becs
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:00 pm

It will end up being one of two things:

-the scene is nothing more than a rumor (ala Vicky Cristina Barcelona)

-the scene becomes the whole film due to studio insistance
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by IPKI$$ Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Yeah, it'll be Snakes on a Plane syndrome all over again. Just this time, it's Hot Naked Chicks on Each Other.
IPKI$$
IPKI$$
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Location : Hamilton, NJ The Official Restaurant Capital of The United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down