The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/17) - Jun, Jul, Aug

4 posters

Go down

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/17) - Jun, Jul, Aug Empty "Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/17) - Jun, Jul, Aug

Post by Shrykespeare Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:14 am

JUNE ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Lost"

As anticipated, my lead has been supplanted by geezer's tremendous weekend, and he now has the catbird seat with two weeks to go.

JULY ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Mega Shark vs. Giant Monkey"

becs and undeadmonkey sit in a tie atop the leaderboard, but last week's leader Donte is hoping to reclaim the lead next week courtesy of Robin Williams.

AUGUST ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Transformers"

The September-November pricing should be up by this time next week. I'll post the lists in the "Slates" thread, as well as e-mailing them to each of you separately. As for the Ultimate Regulars league, I have thought long and hard about the theme, and I've decided that we simply cannot go another month without having "The Usual Suspects" as a theme. So be it.
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/17) - Jun, Jul, Aug Empty Re: "Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/17) - Jun, Jul, Aug

Post by Donte77 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Looks like my experiment is going to fail in the July League. Oh well it was a valiant effort.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/17) - Jun, Jul, Aug Empty Re: "Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/17) - Jun, Jul, Aug

Post by undeadmonkey Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:39 am

I think its appropriate that i win the giant monkey league, so if any of yall have a better league than me, change it.... Twisted Evil
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:49 am

Well, you're due, dude. Let's hope that "All About Steve" and "Amreeka" (if you decide to stick with them) give you enough push.
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 pm

In the Aug league, it says GI Joe got 5 Top 5 points this week instead of 4. I don't know if it's the same in the other leagues.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down