The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/3) - May (FINAL), Jun, Jul

3 posters

Go down

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/3) - May (FINAL), Jun, Jul Empty "Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/3) - May (FINAL), Jun, Jul

Post by Shrykespeare Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 am

MAY ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Top Gun" (FINAL)

Well, I wouldn't have thought it possible given that I blew a full third of my budget on Wolverine, but my final three choices (In the Loop, Adam, The Cove) brings me just enough UR points and PTA points to vault me into first, for my first Regulars win in nearly a year. codeslinger and Aquamann take 2nd and 3rd, respectively. Don't worry, guys, I'll pick a totally awesome movie for next month!

JUNE ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Lost"

A_Roode holds on to the lead, 1/2 point ahead of yours truly. But look for W to make a big move next week, especially if G.I. Joe opens big.

JULY ULTIMATE LEAGUE - "Mega Shark vs. Giant Monkey"

numbersix is in the lead one month in, just a couple of strides ahead of Donte and becs. And now that the heavy hitters of the season are all but gone, who will make the next big move?

Last edited by Shrykespeare on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/3) - May (FINAL), Jun, Jul Empty Re: "Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/3) - May (FINAL), Jun, Jul

Post by A_Roode Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:25 am

GI Joe just looks so friggin' awful though. A lot of you guys are big on it, but it looks painfully bad to me! I'll be honest, the only thing that's got me even faintly interested is seeing Sienna Miller in that leather cat-suit thing with the wig.

Hubba hubba!
A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

"Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/3) - May (FINAL), Jun, Jul Empty Re: "Regular" Ultimate League Standings (8/3) - May (FINAL), Jun, Jul

Post by W Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:40 am

Doesn't matter if it looks awful to us, will it look awful to a kid or a guy that wants to see something blow up or hand to hand combat or something?...
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Roode Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 am

Here's hoping!
A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down