The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPEARE'S TIPS: THE FILMS OF 4/10 - Hannah Montana, Dragonball Evolution, Observe and Report

+5
geezer9687
silversurfer19
W
Buscemi
Shrykespeare
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SPEARE'S TIPS:  THE FILMS OF 4/10 - Hannah Montana, Dragonball Evolution, Observe and Report - Page 2 Empty Re: SPEARE'S TIPS: THE FILMS OF 4/10 - Hannah Montana, Dragonball Evolution, Observe and Report

Post by Buscemi Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:51 pm

As long as Dragonball bombs, it's passable.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

SPEARE'S TIPS:  THE FILMS OF 4/10 - Hannah Montana, Dragonball Evolution, Observe and Report - Page 2 Empty Re: SPEARE'S TIPS: THE FILMS OF 4/10 - Hannah Montana, Dragonball Evolution, Observe and Report

Post by geezer9687 Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Yeah, I'm pleased because I have Hannah Montana on my February box office slate and my Draft league slate. I needed it to be big. I only had Fast and Furious on my April-June Ultimate slate, and it did what I wanted. Plus I had been calling for a big drop from Fast and Furious all along.

And I even respect Hannah Montana for what it is. Whereas Fast and Furious just sucks.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:04 am

Well you know how i feel about Fast and Furious but i can see where your coming from. i am actually kind of surprised you dont like Fast and Furious geez since you and me normally agree on things.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:13 am

I just hate those stupid cars and everything associated with them. All the people that think they are cool because their cars have NOS. My god the amount of tools that sprung from the popularity of those movies is astonishing.

Plus Paul Walker and Vin Diesel can't act to save their own lives. Michel Rodriguez and her immaculate hotness is the only good thing about the first one, which is the only one I saw.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:37 am

The first one was basically one big false advertisement. The trailers promise the ultimate racing movie and yet the main character loses his car after one race and after that there's very little racing. That pissed me off.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2