The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRON MAN 2 FOOTAGE BACK UP PLUS KICK-ASS FOOTAGE!!

+3
Shrykespeare
W
BanksIsDaFuture
7 posters

Go down

IRON MAN 2 FOOTAGE BACK UP PLUS KICK-ASS FOOTAGE!! Empty IRON MAN 2 FOOTAGE BACK UP PLUS KICK-ASS FOOTAGE!!

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:23 am

Sorry, Paramount scoured the Internets and took all the Iron Man 2 footage down. As far as I know, anyway.

EDIT - JoBlo still has the Iron Man 2 stuff up. Hurry up before that's gone too: http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=27936

But here's a cool parting gift: the footage from Kick-Ass!!

Luckily, this has no distributor so no need to worry about it being pulled anytime soon. Unluckily, it has no distributor so we have no idea when or if we might ever see it.

And yes, it looks kick ass!

Last edited by BanksIsDaFuture on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

IRON MAN 2 FOOTAGE BACK UP PLUS KICK-ASS FOOTAGE!! Empty Re: IRON MAN 2 FOOTAGE BACK UP PLUS KICK-ASS FOOTAGE!!

Post by W Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:05 am

I like Don Cheadle better as an actor, but I think Terrence Howard would pull this off much better.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

IRON MAN 2 FOOTAGE BACK UP PLUS KICK-ASS FOOTAGE!! Empty Re: IRON MAN 2 FOOTAGE BACK UP PLUS KICK-ASS FOOTAGE!!

Post by Shrykespeare Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:35 am

Link's gone dead... sorry.
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:12 pm

The Kick-Ass footage looks great (however, the dialogue is hard to hear due to the low quality of the video). But sadly, it could be a year before any distributor gets interested. It seems that edgy, graphic and original means nothing to the distributors.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Bumpity.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterInformative Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:00 am

Saw it while it was still up and online. Looks pretty good. My favorite part is Stark equating giving up the suit to prostitution.
MisterInformative
MisterInformative
Alex Murphy
Alex Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by numbersix_99 Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:11 pm

Looks like more of the same humour- which is a good thing. Did anyone else think that Mickey Rourke's costume looked a bit silly?
numbersix_99
numbersix_99
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 am

numbersix_99 wrote:Looks like more of the same humour- which is a good thing. Did anyone else think that Mickey Rourke's costume looked a bit silly?

That was my exact thought. IM and Black Widow look great. Whiplash looks like a bad 70's sci fi movie idea of how an exoskeleton would look.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down