The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Attempt At A Tag Team League (Sign-Ups Going Until June 30th)

+3
Jake07
Keyser Soze
Buscemi
7 posters

Go down

New Attempt At A Tag Team League (Sign-Ups Going Until June 30th) Empty New Attempt At A Tag Team League (Sign-Ups Going Until June 30th)

Post by Buscemi Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 pm

The last attempt to start one failed for a variety of reasons (mostly due to timing issues) but I don't want to give it up just yet.

The rules as per usual are the same except you have two players, $150 and a maximum of sixteen titles. The plan is to have a minimum of ten players and at least two people to do the standings.

The sign-ups start now.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

New Attempt At A Tag Team League (Sign-Ups Going Until June 30th) Empty Re: New Attempt At A Tag Team League (Sign-Ups Going Until June 30th)

Post by Keyser Soze Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm

I'm in
Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1284

Back to top Go down

New Attempt At A Tag Team League (Sign-Ups Going Until June 30th) Empty Re: New Attempt At A Tag Team League (Sign-Ups Going Until June 30th)

Post by Buscemi Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:25 pm

That's seven.

Sign-Up Sheet:
Buscemi
Keyzer
Jake07
W
Donte
Shaan
Roode

Five more needed!

Last edited by Buscemi on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake07 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:29 am

I'll join. When/How do we pick our slates?
Jake07
Jake07
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 am

Jake07 wrote:I'll join. When/How do we pick our slates?

Before you can pick your slates, you must be paired with another teammate so you can discuss titles and strategy with them.

As for when, we can pick as soon as we get the minimum number needed.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 am

Go ahead. Make my day! I'm spread a little thin, but as the creator of the game, I should probably be there...
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake07 Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:43 am

Just wondering: Are we paired automatically with our partner? Or do we choose? Thanks.
Jake07
Jake07
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:46 am

usually its random.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:39 am

I'm in.

We do random pairings for the first round. If we do a second round then the winners get to stay paired and the rest are shuffled randomly again.

It is a lot of fun as long as your partner stays in communication. We had a scenario the first time we played this league where a guy's partner disappeared and so he was stuck in dead last place since he couldn't react to tracking etc. plus I was paired with Rasgriz and got to know him a bit better which was cool since we live on opposite sides of the globe.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:43 am

We need seven more people. Let's do this!
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperShaan Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:54 am

I'm in
SuperShaan
SuperShaan
The Genie
The Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Roode Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Count me in.
A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down