The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W's New Poll "The Personal Oscar" Main Thread

+2
packpaljs
W
6 posters

Go down

W's New Poll "The Personal Oscar" Main Thread Empty W's New Poll "The Personal Oscar" Main Thread

Post by W Wed May 13, 2009 10:00 am

Here's the deal. We will pick an actor/actress and find their best performance. Nominate an actor/actress on this thread and on another thread we'll nominate roles and vote. First one is Pacino; who do you want to see next?

Al Pacino -

Last edited by W on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

W's New Poll "The Personal Oscar" Main Thread Empty Re: W's New Poll "The Personal Oscar" Main Thread

Post by packpaljs Wed May 13, 2009 4:11 pm

I can't think of Al Pacino without thinking of Robert De Niro. So what about it?
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

W's New Poll "The Personal Oscar" Main Thread Empty Re: W's New Poll "The Personal Oscar" Main Thread

Post by W Wed May 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Umm... What's the question?

BTW, isn't Alton in the Wabash Valley? I'm from Terre Haute, though I have a Brazil address.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Wed May 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Robert De Niro for the next poll? Sorry, I thought about that after I said it.

Not sure what Wabash Valley is? I'm 30 miles directly north of St. Louis, Yet it lands in Illinois. We are home of Fast Eddies. One of the most famous resturants in the Midwest. Cheap food, cold beer, no kids. People from Milwaukee, Phoenix, Tennesse, all come to check out Fast Eddies. And no, I don't think it has anything to do with The Hustler.
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu May 14, 2009 8:32 am

Nope, I was thinking of Alney which is in the wabash valley. The Wabash makes half of the border between IN and IL. I live ten or less miles from it and the IN/IL border. Do you live by Decatur? We buy gold and silver out there sometimes.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Thu May 14, 2009 8:34 am

So I'm a little confused about this. Are we just voting to see an actor's defining role?
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Thu May 14, 2009 8:38 am

W wrote:Nope, I was thinking of Alney which is in the wabash valley. The Wabash makes half of the border between IN and IL. I live ten or less miles from it and the IN/IL border. Do you live by Decatur? We buy gold and silver out there sometimes.
No, Southwest of Decatur quite a bit. I live 2 miles form the Missouri "Misery" border, so I'm on the other side of the state.
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu May 14, 2009 8:38 am

This thread you can nominate someone to do next. The other thread you nominate their best role in your opinion and vote for the best one in the poll.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Thu May 14, 2009 8:58 am

So yes then? That is what we are doing, naming any actor we want and then voting on his or her best role. I think the whole Oscar thing is what had me confused.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu May 14, 2009 9:36 am

should I name it "Personal Fantys"?
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by leestu Thu May 14, 2009 11:09 am

packpaljs wrote:Robert De Niro for the next poll? Sorry, I thought about that after I said it.

We are home of Fast Eddies. One of the most famous resturants in the Midwest. Cheap food, cold beer, no kids. People from Milwaukee, Phoenix, Tennesse, all come to check out Fast Eddies. And no, I don't think it has anything to do with The Hustler.

We have a few Fast Eddies in WA. 24 hour burger joints. Don't know if they are franchises of yours or not.
leestu
leestu
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Wed May 27, 2009 2:07 am

i would love to see Morgan Freeman next.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Fri May 29, 2009 2:53 am

Robert De Niro
Paul Newman
Morgan Freeman
Daniel Day Lewis
Meryl Streep
Hulk Hogan ...... Wait, no that's wrong. Smile
Jimmy Stewart
Marlon Brando

At least these people. Not counting the Hulkster.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down