The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next step in making the Fantaverse a better place (Actual serious post by Donte)(really)

+14
A_Roode
BarcaRulz
MisterInformative
mfrendo
Keyser Soze
englishozzy
JackO
BanksIsDaFuture
silversurfer19
Swedgin!
NSpan
undeadmonkey
Shrykespeare
Donte77
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The next step in making the Fantaverse a better place (Actual serious post by Donte)(really) - Page 5 Empty Re: The next step in making the Fantaverse a better place (Actual serious post by Donte)(really)

Post by Shrykespeare Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:05 am

I was wondering... back on FM, when Mr. I, Chien and myself (not to mention Steve Mason) came out with a new column every week, they would have a link to it on the main page. When such a point comes that the three of us (or even two of us) get back to contributing on a normal basis, could we possibly have a link to it on the "portal" page? As it is, it only appears in the "ten most recent posts" scrolling box, and once it goes from that, it's gone unless someone bumps it back onto that box.
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

The next step in making the Fantaverse a better place (Actual serious post by Donte)(really) - Page 5 Empty Re: The next step in making the Fantaverse a better place (Actual serious post by Donte)(really)

Post by silversurfer19 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Done! Anything else I can help out with, I'm at a loose end....
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:10 am

I am hoping the slates page really takes off. I know a lot of people are kind of hesitant to post their slates because they are worried people will copy them. I hope this doesn't deter too many people, and even people who don't post much will use the opportunity. It is a great way to streamline the site and make it more professional. Its a very simple way to consolidate a lot of data.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:26 am

If anybody really wanted to copy someone's slate all they have to do is look on the Super League updates Shryke makes ever week, that lists all of the films on everyone's slates at the bottom. So kinda pointless. I think its just a handy place to look at your slates so that you don't have to go sifting through emails, pms, threads or scraps of paper. I'm sure everyone will eventually get on board.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:10 am

silversurfer19 wrote:I think its just a handy place to look at your slates so that you don't have to go sifting through emails, pms, threads or scraps of paper. I'm sure everyone will eventually get on board.

That is a great idea SS. I will post mine on that forum section. Of course first I have to go sifting through email, pms, threads, and scraps of paper to find them all but such is life right??? LOL
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:30 am

i have an idea.. could we set up a rewards system, where earned "badges" show up under your avatar? you know, like Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals for seasons won.. this might have to be implemented manually, so we probably wouldn't want to give awards for EVERY game played.. but maybe big stuff like the SuperLeagues..
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:35 am

I can look into it. It would have to be implemented manually.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5