The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and The Beast Being Reissued in 3-D

+2
W
Buscemi
6 posters

Go down

Beauty and The Beast Being Reissued in 3-D Empty Beauty and The Beast Being Reissued in 3-D

Post by Buscemi Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:53 pm

http://broadwayworld.com/article/ReRendered_Beauty_and_the_Beast_Joins_Disneys_2010_3D_Film_Schedule_20081119

The shocking part isn't that Beauty and The Beast is going to be in 3-D but the fact that Step Up 3 is being made and in 3-D to boot.

Meanwhile what films would you like to see be reissued, 3-D or not?
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Beauty and The Beast Being Reissued in 3-D Empty Re: Beauty and The Beast Being Reissued in 3-D

Post by W Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Freddy Got Fingered IN 3D. But seriously, The Matrix Trilogy would probably be pretty awesome in 3D.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Beauty and The Beast Being Reissued in 3-D Empty Re: Beauty and The Beast Being Reissued in 3-D

Post by Synestro Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:40 pm

Honestly W., The Matrix was the first thing that came to my mind as well. I think some really good things could come out of The Wizard of Oz 3D (flying monkeys would be sweet), and the heavily rumored Star Wars 3D would be a treat.
Synestro
Synestro
Al Czervick
Al Czervick

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperShaan Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:45 pm

Was Jurassic park ever released in 3D?
SuperShaan
SuperShaan
The Genie
The Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:52 pm

No it hasn't but that would be one of my choices to go into 3-D.

And to add:
-all Pixar films besides Toy Story and Toy Story (especially Finding Nemo and Wall-E)
-The Lion King (imagine the stampede scene in 3-D)
-Terminator 2: Judgment Day (with T2: 3D in a double bill)
-The Abyss
-Tron
-Blade Runner
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by lillylovelost Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:56 pm

I think Toy Story and Toy Story 2 would be pretty cool in 3D.

Seriously, Step Up 3 in 3D? I can imagine the marketing behind that.
"Get ready to Step Up...to 3D!"

Yes because I want to see a mediocre at best movie in 3D. Make my eyes bleed why don't you.
lillylovelost
lillylovelost
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

http://gangsterdorothy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:04 pm

If Disney had wanted to put crap with the number 3 in 3-D, they should have put High School Musical in 3-D. I mean with more anticipation and the target 3-D audience in the bag, they would have had a worldwide gross up the wazoo (maybe twice the domestic numbers). With Step Up 3, it's a lower-grossing franchise and they don't even have the foreign rights (Summit owns the foreign rights) so they'll probably only make one-third of High School Musical's gross. This is an badly-thought out decision.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperShaan Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:05 pm

Toy Story is getting a 3D re-release October 2nd 2009.
SuperShaan
SuperShaan
The Genie
The Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by lillylovelost Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:13 pm

Buscemi wrote:If Disney had wanted to put crap with the number 3 in 3-D, they should have put High School Musical in 3-D. I mean with more anticipation and the target 3-D audience in the bag, they would have had a worldwide gross up the wazoo (maybe twice the domestic numbers). With Step Up 3, it's a lower-grossing franchise and they don't even have the foreign rights (Summit owns the foreign rights) so they'll probably only make one-third of High School Musical's gross. This is an badly-thought out decision.

Yeah, just look at Hannah Montana! That thing made a crap load with 3-D, and it only cost them like 8 million to make.
lillylovelost
lillylovelost
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

http://gangsterdorothy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 am

Jaws 3-D would kick ass.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum