The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRAND NEW FANTASY MOGULS LEAGUE WEBSITE!

+11
mfrendo
BarcaRulz
BanksIsDaFuture
NSpan
silversurfer19
Filippo
undeadmonkey
W
geezer9687
JackO
Shrykespeare
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BRAND NEW FANTASY MOGULS LEAGUE WEBSITE! - Page 3 Empty Re: BRAND NEW FANTASY MOGULS LEAGUE WEBSITE!

Post by undeadmonkey Mon May 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Say what you want, but Meyers was not the draw for Shrek and anyone who says otherwise is eating codswallop. Plus, Goldmember came out in 2002. Other than Love Guru we havent seen him since then. People just forgot about him, I bet if Love Guru came out in 2003 it would of made double than what it did. I'm not saying Year One will be big, it wont be, but It'll do better than Love Guru.
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

BRAND NEW FANTASY MOGULS LEAGUE WEBSITE! - Page 3 Empty Re: BRAND NEW FANTASY MOGULS LEAGUE WEBSITE!

Post by Buscemi Mon May 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Then why did the Shrek movies make so much money? Because they were animated?
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by brockman81 Mon May 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Arrrrrrrr! Me hates change! Me only change when Fantaverse is no more!

BRAND NEW FANTASY MOGULS LEAGUE WEBSITE! - Page 3 Caveman_lawyer2
brockman81
brockman81
Oldboy
Oldboy

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon May 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Buscemi wrote:Then why did the Shrek movies make so much money? Because they were animated?

The first one was a pretty damned good spoof film if I do say so myself. It also was the first kids animated film that had inside adult jokes. It caught on and became a cultural phenomenon. Its kept in the limelight this whole time by releasing a film every few years. It's for adults and kids, so it does well... Do you really think that if Chris Farley hadn't died Shrek would be any lower/higher than it was?
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Mon May 18, 2009 10:39 pm

exactly, anyone else could of voiced shrek in a scottish accent and it wouldnt of made a difference.
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Mon May 18, 2009 11:09 pm

I love that there isn't a limit of 50 slates in one league. Just think shryke, if this works and they get the scoring working and the extra leagues set up, you wouldnt have to do updates anymore.
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Mon May 18, 2009 11:22 pm

I'm in with a slate and a password. I don't think the prices are so inflated. The high end ones are the same-ish as our prices and the low end are the same, but the middle of the road are 23 instead of 15 which changes the look a bit. I have a decent slate for 100 lira.

Thanks Filippo. Maybe the two sites can be partnered or integrated at a later date with positives to both sides.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippo Tue May 19, 2009 12:37 am

You're welcome Donte. We're working to give you a separate league for english-speaking people only.
If someone wants to be in both leagues should register 2 times, with a different studio name.
Filippo
Filippo
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Tue May 19, 2009 7:29 am

undeadmonkey wrote:I love that there isn't a limit of 50 slates in one league. Just think shryke, if this works and they get the scoring working and the extra leagues set up, you wouldnt have to do updates anymore.

(Gasp) Wow! I could spend more time with my wife! Oh, wait a minute... Shocked

Filippo wrote:You're welcome Donte. We're working to give you a separate league for english-speaking people only.
If someone wants to be in both leagues should register 2 times, with a different studio name.

Question, Big F: Are you going to be entering the data from BOM, IMDb, etc. manually?
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippo Tue May 19, 2009 2:58 pm

No Shryke, I think that "the Thing" sucks the data automatically. I guess our tech-guy just pushes a button once a week and that's it.
Filippo
Filippo
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippo Tue May 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Update: we're moving your accounts into the "Fantaverse League" page.
Please, do not log-in until further notice.

From now on, whoever wants to subscribe to the english-speaking league must start from here: http://www.provolona.com/mmgmogul/registration.php
If you are already registered you DO NOT have to register again.
The registration form, the confirmation e-mail, the home page, the page where you can choose your movies and the league page are all in english.
The rules page is the only one left in italian, but we're working on it.

New users: fill the registration form, wait for an e-mail, follow the link that we send by e-mail, choose a password, log-in, choose your movies by clicking on the poster, save your roster and enjoy the league cliking on "Fantaverse League" at the top of the page.

Last edited by Filippo on Tue May 19, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Filippo
Filippo
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Tue May 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Awesome F-stop. Thanks for all of your hard work. That is your new nickname.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by brockman81 Tue May 19, 2009 5:52 pm

For some reason when I hit send nothing happens...I don't get an email...I don't get nothin' Sad
brockman81
brockman81
Oldboy
Oldboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippo Tue May 19, 2009 5:57 pm

The voices in my head are telling me that you can check your brand-new Fantaverse league page.
Everything should work right, log-in and take a look.
Filippo
Filippo
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippo Tue May 19, 2009 5:59 pm

brockman81 wrote:For some reason when I hit send nothing happens...I don't get an email...I don't get nothin' Sad
Wait a few minutes then check your mailbox again. If nothing happens we'll try to help you.
Filippo
Filippo
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippo Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm

@brockman81:

The Gods told me that the problem is your IE6 browser.
Can you try to subscribe with Firefox?
If you can't try with another browser then give me your username, your studio name and your e-mail and I'll do your registration.
Filippo
Filippo
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by brockman81 Tue May 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Ok Filippo...I'll try at home and see if that works...if not I'll let you sign me up...thanks!
brockman81
brockman81
Oldboy
Oldboy

Back to top Go down

Post by JackO Tue May 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Thanks Filipino!
JackO
JackO
Lt. Frank Drebin
Lt. Frank Drebin

Back to top Go down

Post by Filippo Tue May 19, 2009 10:26 pm

JackO wrote:Thanks Filipino!

You're wercome!
BRAND NEW FANTASY MOGULS LEAGUE WEBSITE! - Page 3 Filipinoman2
Filippo
Filippo
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by JackO Tue May 19, 2009 10:30 pm

lol!

Whoops!
JackO
JackO
Lt. Frank Drebin
Lt. Frank Drebin

Back to top Go down

Post by leestu Thu May 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Filippo wrote:Update: we're moving your accounts into the "Fantaverse League" page.
Please, do not log-in until further notice.

From now on, whoever wants to subscribe to the english-speaking league must start from here: http://www.provolona.com/mmgmogul/registration.php
If you are already registered you DO NOT have to register again.
The registration form, the confirmation e-mail, the home page, the page where you can choose your movies and the league page are all in english.
The rules page is the only one left in italian, but we're working on it.

New users: fill the registration form, wait for an e-mail, follow the link that we send by e-mail, choose a password, log-in, choose your movies by clicking on the poster, save your roster and enjoy the league cliking on "Fantaverse League" at the top of the page.

I can't seem to get the above link to work. It takes me there but it doesn't seem to do anything.

EDIT I just read the following :@brockman81:

The Gods told me that the problem is your IE6 browser.
Can you try to subscribe with Firefox?
If you can't try with another browser then give me your username, your studio name and your e-mail and I'll do your registration.

So i'll try from my home computer thru firefox instead of here at work which is probably thru IE.
leestu
leestu
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Only a few days until the experiment begins... everyone excited??
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:23 pm

yes, and i think i have the best slate Razz
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:47 am

Wooo! it works, haha. and only 7 people have the Hangover.
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3