The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies You're Ashamed You like

+11
mfrendo
undeadmonkey
BanksIsDaFuture
IPKI$$
transformers2
W
Donte77
BarcaRulz
geezer9687
Buscemi
packpaljs
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Movies You're Ashamed You like - Page 2 Empty Re: Movies You're Ashamed You like

Post by mfrendo Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:04 am

IPKI$$ wrote:Boush...I have been a champion of Gigli for years now. The only reason it got a bad rep is because at the time it came out it was in to bash Bennifer and their respective careers. But I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

My List:
American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile
Blade II
The Brain that Wouldn't Die
Cecil B. Demented
Disturbia
Hulk
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

Cecil B. Demented is not something to be ashamed of. I love that movie! In fact, just found my dvd and need to watch it again soon...
mfrendo
mfrendo
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Movies You're Ashamed You like - Page 2 Empty Re: Movies You're Ashamed You like

Post by transformers2 Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:31 am

I also liked The Island. Scarlett Johannson was so hot in that.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:49 am

I was down with the Island, Duncan was awesome in that movie.
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 am

transformers2 wrote:I also liked The Island. Scarlett Johannson was so hot in that.

yea she was!
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:07 am

i'll sit through just about anything that features one (or more!) of the following: Bruce Campbell, Bill Paxton, Bill Pullman, or Sam Neill.

i'm not saying i'll like it, but i'll always watch it, damn it
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:43 pm

If I can get all 4 in my movie, will you promise to watch it AND like it???
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:06 am

deal
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by IPKI$$ Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:44 am

That terrible Burt Reynolds poker movie? They're not all in that! I'll have to check it out.
IPKI$$
IPKI$$
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Location : Hamilton, NJ The Official Restaurant Capital of The United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:36 am

I thought of another, Tango & Cash
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:21 am

packpaljs wrote:I thought of another, Tango & Cash
no shame there.. throw that on as a double-feature with Big Trouble in Little China, and you got yourself a party
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:31 am

I haven't seen Big Trouble in Little China in probably 15 years. I should check that out again, I remember the opening scene with the Gangs of New York type battle. Pretty Kick ass to my 10 year old mind at the time.
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:46 am

I'd pair Tango and Cash with Executive Decision. Both have Kurt Russell paired with different action stars, Stallone in Tango and Cash and Seagal in Executive Decision.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by IPKI$$ Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:09 am

Seagal is in Executive Decision for all of 7 and a half minutes...I always liked Breakdown myself.
IPKI$$
IPKI$$
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Location : Hamilton, NJ The Official Restaurant Capital of The United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:17 am

Yeah, Executive Decision really pissed me off. Breakdown was great, I forgot about that one.
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:23 am

I think I watched Breakdown and Escape From L.A. together one night. Those two would have made a great contractally obligated drive-in pairing back in 1997 (due to the same studio, same producers and same lead).

The Fox and The Hound and Escape From New York would also make a good, if strange, double feature. The reasons being both opened on the same day (July 10th, 1981) and both starred Kurt Russell.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by leestu Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:03 am

Usually I am like Geezer in that I like what I like and am not ashamed of any, but there is one exception and to like it is an example of the true meaning of ashamed. I don't normally say this out loud, but maybe it'll do me good to come clean.

I like Titanic. Embarassed
leestu
leestu
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Roode Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:11 am

leestu wrote:Usually I am like Geezer in that I like what I like and am not ashamed of any, but there is one exception and to like it is an example of the true meaning of ashamed. I don't normally say this out loud, but maybe it'll do me good to come clean.

I like Titanic. Embarassed

Have you seen 'A Night To Remember,' leestu?
A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 am

Damn and here I was thinking I liked you Leestu. I may have to remove you from my facebook friends.

On the other hand, I like The Notebook and Bridges of Madison County.

Didn't some Mexican dude named Hey Zeus say something about casting stones??? LOL
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by leestu Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:43 am

I have seen A Night To Remember Roodey, & loved it. A great movie that is the movie to watch about Titanic.
leestu
leestu
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Roode Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:37 pm

I finally tracked down a copy a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it immensely. My father watched some of it with me and wondered if people on a sinking boat today would be, on the whole, as noble, orderly and sacrificing.

I've always had some interest in the Titanic because Halifax is where many of the dead who were recovered have been buried. Cameron used Halifax as a base when he was filming the movie too so that helped. One of the graves is for a Jack .... I want to say Hawkins. Anyway, it was coincidentally the same name as DiCaprio's character. When the film came out there were pilgrimages to the grave from all over the world with people taking pictures, leaving wreaths and flowers, walking all over the grave and nearby others. And the name was pure coincidence to the name of a character in awork of fiction.
A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post by leestu Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:40 am

A_Roode wrote:I finally tracked down a copy a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it immensely. My father watched some of it with me and wondered if people on a sinking boat today would be, on the whole, as noble, orderly and sacrificing.

Not a chance. Evil or Very Mad

A_Roode wrote:I've always had some interest in the Titanic because Halifax is where many of the dead who were recovered have been buried. Cameron used Halifax as a base when he was filming the movie too so that helped. One of the graves is for a Jack .... I want to say Hawkins. Anyway, it was coincidentally the same name as DiCaprio's character. When the film came out there were pilgrimages to the grave from all over the world with people taking pictures, leaving wreaths and flowers, walking all over the grave and nearby others. And the name was pure coincidence to the name of a character in awork of fiction.

Ha ha, that is funny, yet I am not surprised. I can picture it happening. scratch

Thanks for your support(?) Donte, I say listen to that Mexican Zeus dude, although maybe casting stones light heartedly is alright. Anyway I feel better now. Maybe confession is good for the soul.
leestu
leestu
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:55 am

any chance of someone changing the "Your" in the thread title to "You're"?
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:01 am

Done, Mr. forum grammar police. Wait a minute, that's my job.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:07 am

i figured you were itchin' to do it anyways
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2