The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Entertaining 10+ Pages I've Read This Week

3 posters

Go down

The Most Entertaining 10+ Pages I've Read This Week Empty The Most Entertaining 10+ Pages I've Read This Week

Post by Buscemi Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:42 am

People and their worst experiences watching movies!

http://www.avclub.com/articles/avqa-worst-moviegoing-experiences,24745/

Meanwhile, I also found out on this site that Neil LaBute and Chris Rock are remaking Death At A Funeral. Already? The original was out just a year and a half ago!

Last edited by Buscemi on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

The Most Entertaining 10+ Pages I've Read This Week Empty Re: The Most Entertaining 10+ Pages I've Read This Week

Post by becs Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:16 am

Buscemi wrote:
Meanwhile, I also found out on this site that Neil LaBute and Chris Rock are remaking Death At A Funeral. Already? The original was just a year and a half ago!

There is no way the film will work without british people.. and alan tudyk.
becs
becs
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

The Most Entertaining 10+ Pages I've Read This Week Empty Re: The Most Entertaining 10+ Pages I've Read This Week

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:06 am

becs wrote:
Buscemi wrote:
Meanwhile, I also found out on this site that Neil LaBute and Chris Rock are remaking Death At A Funeral. Already? The original was just a year and a half ago!

There is no way the film will work without british people.. and alan tudyk.

Yeah, they're actually making it an urban version (read: Black).

It's starring Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence, Tracy Morgan, Regina Hall, Loretta Devine, Danny Glover, Zoe Saldana, Columbus Short and...... James Marsden (?!?!).

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure this movie was already made back in 2001 (nevermind the original two years ago!) when it was called Kingdom Come.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:31 am

It took me almost 5 minutes to realize what 10 pages you were talking about, Buscemi. I was like "What? There's only 2 pages".

Then I scrolled down...
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:38 am

While reading it I wondered to myself, "What is up with people bringing chicken into movie theatres?" I mean, some of the most horrifying stories involve chicken. That and child abuse. And kids vomiting (to films as diverse as Superman II to The Wizard).
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Here is an answer thread done by the people at FARK. Usually I don't read FARK but this is pretty good.

http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4252469
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down