The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Regular" League Standings - October, November, December - (12/31)

Go down

"Regular" League Standings - October, November, December - (12/31) Empty "Regular" League Standings - October, November, December - (12/31)

Post by Shrykespeare Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:52 am

Guys,

The Super League standings are now on its own thread in this category. All future Super League standings will be on the 2009 Super League threads.

However, this space will remain the place to come if you want to check on those OTHER leagues... namely, the ones that fill in the gaps between the fall of FM and the rise of TFR.

October Leagues (Final Standings)

Se7en Deadly Sins League

The winner of this league is wross2, or, as he is now known, "W". Congratulations, man, this means that you now have the right to pick the theme of the February Regulars league. Get back to me on that, okay? (And also, do you still want me to send stuff to your "FM" e-mail address? I haven't gotten any responses from you lately...)

All Good Things League

BanksIsDaFuture wins by a hefty $30 million for the victory. Awesome job, dude!

November Leagues

Scarface: The Regulars League

NSpannaus continues to lead, hoping that Bride Wars will be enough to keep him in clover.

Herculean Efforts League

A_Roode leads by a small margin, but with two pretty heavy hitters still to come. Can anyone catch him?

December Leagues

Tim Allen League

Newcomer JohnErle spends possibly his last week at #1, given that his slate is weighted down with the overbown Day the Earth Stood Still. Who will take the lead next week?

Under New Management League

Newly-crowned Super League champ SuperShaan has the lead, but we're only 1/3 of the way in, so tons can happens between now and the end of February.
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down