The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Site Info.. Please read.

3 posters

Go down

New Site Info.. Please read. Empty New Site Info.. Please read.

Post by BarcaRulz Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:34 pm

Hey guys..

The advice columns category has been addedd. I did it very quick, so if anyone notices any mistaks, please PM me and tell me.

I've also added a 'home page' i ask that you all use that to get into the site. You can find it under the PORTAL tab just under the Fantaverse Resurrected logo. PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO GET INTO THIS SITE. It will really help this site with future search engine searches.

Anyone else have any suggestions please drop me a line.

I am also in the process of trying to put the weekly columns on the main page of the portal. Right now its just the tracking and estimates sub-forum.

Thanks,
KS.
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

https://thefantaverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New Site Info.. Please read. Empty Re: New Site Info.. Please read.

Post by W Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:24 pm

Nice. FYI, when you were gone, we said yes to Chat and we discussed personal forums that would help us keep track of slates, post blogs, have personal topics (like the 100s), etc.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:42 pm

That's awesome, Barca!

I've already alereted Mr. I and IJ to the creation of these threads.... can you create one for Nico (or whatever his new handle is) too?

Since it seems that these threads are for columns only and not regular posts, how will it work? Do you want me to e-mail you anything that I write, and you'll post it? (Are you going to function as the de facto "editor", or will you simply trust that anything I send you is going to be super-duper-awesome? What a Face )

Let me know.
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down