The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 31st Estimates (Funny People, Aliens In The Attic, etc.)

+8
BanksIsDaFuture
BarcaRulz
J.I.
Dantic
J-Man
transformers2
Shrykespeare
Buscemi
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

July 31st Estimates (Funny People, Aliens In The Attic, etc.) - Page 2 Empty Re: July 31st Estimates (Funny People, Aliens In The Attic, etc.)

Post by W Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:37 pm

BanksIsDaFuture wrote:My brother actually liked both Transformers 2 and Spider-Man 3. And it doesn't more average than him... :lol:

Do you consider him stupid? Because according to Buscemi, stupid people are the only ones that like these films...
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

July 31st Estimates (Funny People, Aliens In The Attic, etc.) - Page 2 Empty Re: July 31st Estimates (Funny People, Aliens In The Attic, etc.)

Post by Keyser Soze Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Well, then Stupid is as Stupid does because I didn't dislike Transformers 2. I did, on the other hand, dislike Spider-man 3.
Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1284

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:47 pm

Its all subjective. Its all arguing over opinion. Anyone who thinks that they have final say on what is good and what is bad when there is no formula for greatness is just a pompous ass. Its all an argument about what you like and don't like, not what is good and what is bad.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:08 am

geezer9687 wrote:Its all subjective. Its all arguing over opinion. Anyone who thinks that they have final say on what is good and what is bad when there is no formula for greatness is just a pompous ass. Its all an argument about what you like and don't like, not what is good and what is bad.

Fer shizzle... I was just saying that people don't see anything. They only see things that they think they'll like (or that they're dragged to by wife, friends, or kids).
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 am

W wrote:
BanksIsDaFuture wrote:My brother actually liked both Transformers 2 and Spider-Man 3. And it doesn't more average than him... Laughing

Do you consider him stupid? Because according to Buscemi, stupid people are the only ones that like these films...

Well, I think we all take Buscemi with a grain of salt. We all know he's very rigid in his opinions, however out of left field they might be.

I do however think my brother is stupid for liking those movies. I can see someone liking Tf2, but Spider-Man 3? Then again, this is the guy who hated Ghost Town and loved Death Race so...
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 am

I liked both Death Race and Ghost Town -- though I thought Ghost Town could have been better (an R rating, perhaps?).
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:51 am

If people don't go to see anything, then how do you explain the grosses of Date Movie, Epic Movie and Meet The Spartans?
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:55 am

Buscemi wrote:If people don't go to see anything, then how do you explain the grosses of Date Movie, Epic Movie and Meet The Spartans?

They thought they looked funny and maybe even thought they were funny... They got worse and worse (from what I hear) and there's a reason there are no movies like that anymore. Closest this year, I believe, was Dance Flick, which I don't think was completely like them.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2