The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantaverse's Favorite... Villians Finals and Anchorman Quotes

+12
A_Roode
transformers2
Donte77
englishozzy
undeadmonkey
Shrykespeare
leestu
IPKI$$
BanksIsDaFuture
BarcaRulz
Buscemi
W
16 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Fantaverse's Favorite... Villians Finals and Anchorman Quotes - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fantaverse's Favorite... Villians Finals and Anchorman Quotes

Post by numbersix_99 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:50 pm

A
Darth Vader (James Earl Jones "Star Wars Original Trilogy"

B
The Joker (Jack Nicholson "Batman", Heath Ledger "The Dark Knight"
numbersix_99
numbersix_99
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

The Fantaverse's Favorite... Villians Finals and Anchorman Quotes - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fantaverse's Favorite... Villians Finals and Anchorman Quotes

Post by Buscemi Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:47 pm

A: Darth Vader (James Earl Jones "Star Wars Original Trilogy")

B: Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins "Silence of the Lambs" series)
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 pm

A Darth Vader
B Dr. Hannibal Lecter (wow, to choose Hopkins over Ledger was a really tough choice)
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Vader
Joker
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:06 pm

A
Darth Vader (James Earl Jones "Star Wars Original Trilogy")

B
The Joker (Jack Nicholson "Batman", Heath Ledger "The Dark Knight")
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Roode Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:42 am

A. Darth Vader (James Earl Jones "Star Wars Original Trilogy")
B. Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins "Silence of the Lambs" series)
A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Decided to revive this since it's one of my favorite things on the site. I added a small Anchorman Quote with a wild card round because I literally could have filled up a 64 bracket one with Anchorman quotes. On wildcard, just put your two favorites that aren't on the list and whichever gets the most votes will move on to the next round.

Favorite Villian Finals

A

Favorite Anchorman Quote

A
"I Love lamp. I love lamp."
"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly..."

B
"You are a smelly pirate hooker."
"I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal."

C
"I'm riding a furry tractor"
"Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident."

D
"You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair."
"What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing."

E
"Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good."/"They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time."
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

F
"You stay classy, San Diego. I'm Ron Burgundy?"
"I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker."

G
"For just one night let’s not be Co-workers. Let's be Co-people."
"Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Cannonball!"

H
Wildcard
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:14 pm

A Vader

A lamp
B hooker
C trident
D cheese
E sex panther
F stay classy
G co-people
H "The Bad Man Punted Baxter" and "San Diego = whale's vagina" quote
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Favorite Villian Finals

A

Favorite Anchorman Quote

A
"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly..."

B
"You are a smelly pirate hooker."

C
"Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident."

D
"What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing."

E
"Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good."/"They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time."

F
"I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker."

G
"Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Cannonball!"

H
"The Bad man punted Baxter"
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

https://thefantaverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:04 am

A

Favorite Anchorman Quote

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H
"Go fuck yourselves, San Diego!"
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:18 am

Gotta go with Vader though it was tough.

Since I do not like anchorman I will vote present on the next poll. LOL
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:33 am

hmm... I thought everyone here loved Anchorman. Maybe someone will do this to you until you do like it...

(There was supposed to be a video of Alex from "A Clockwork Orange" in prison forced to watch "Anchorman," but I can't find one.)

The next poll is going to be movie music. Look in the Movies section for the noms for that.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by leestu Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 am

Villian - DARTH VADER

A
I Love lamp. I love lamp.

B

C
"I'm riding a furry tractor"
."

D
"You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair."

E

F
Dammit. Who typed a question mark on the Teleprompter?

G
"For just one night let’s not be Co-workers. Let's be Co-people."

H Brick Tamland: Excuse me, Veronica?
Veronica Corningstone: Yes? What is it, Brick?
Brick Tamland: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me?
Brick Tamland: [struggling] The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?
Veronica Corningstone: Brick, are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?
Brick Tamland: That's it.

I didn't really like Anchorman either apart from Brick (Steve Carrell). I liked every bit with Brick in it and not much without him (except for the question mark on the teleprompter quote - probably my fave non Brick quote of the movie).
leestu
leestu
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Fave Anchorman Quotes

A:" I Love lamp. I love lamp"
B: "You are a smelly pirate hooker."
C: "I'm riding a furry tractor"
D:"What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing."
E:Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good."/"They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time."
F:I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker."
G:"For just one night let’s not be Co-workers. Let's be Co-people."
H:"Put down the gun, and let the marching band go. We'll play it off as a prank."
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Favorite Villian Finals

A

Favorite Anchorman Quote

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H
"Milk was a bad choice!"
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9