The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS OF THE WEIRD: Stories of the strange, the sublime, the supernatural, the silly and the stupefying

+19
TBB
JackO
BanksIsDaFuture
numbersix_99
MisterInformative
NSpan
silversurfer19
mfrendo
Keyser Soze
A_Roode
geezer9687
Mannix2121
undeadmonkey
Shrykespeare
Donte77
Buscemi
becs
IPKI$$
Swedgin!
23 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

NEWS OF THE WEIRD:  Stories of the strange, the sublime, the supernatural, the silly and the stupefying - Page 9 Empty Re: NEWS OF THE WEIRD: Stories of the strange, the sublime, the supernatural, the silly and the stupefying

Post by Donte77 Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:31 pm

I am glad they kept my name out of the article. That would be embarrassing. LOL
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

NEWS OF THE WEIRD:  Stories of the strange, the sublime, the supernatural, the silly and the stupefying - Page 9 Empty Re: NEWS OF THE WEIRD: Stories of the strange, the sublime, the supernatural, the silly and the stupefying

Post by Donte77 Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:56 am

And now to make sure I contribute to the conversation. A model has been banned from boxing because of her breasts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1146284/Woman-boxer-banned-ring-having-breast-implants.html
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by TBB Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:09 am

TBB
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:48 am

What kind of retarded fucking people could logically think that
If:
A boy grows a tooth in the wrong place
Then:
He will be attacked by tigers
And so.
If:
He is allowed to marry a dog
Then:
He will be free of the curse.

Are you kidding me!?!?! Really?!?!?

Oh man when I was 5, I stepped on an ant hill. That means that space aliens will visit the planet Andorkila and have sex with baboons unless I tie a vine around a moose penis.

People who believe in religion and superstition have really, really, really got to pull their heads out of their collective asses and start thinking.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Shocking news from Georgia this morning. A few tornadoes hit and they struck a mobile home of all places. What are the odds of a tornado striking and destroying a mobile home park? I have never heard of that happening... Plus a church was hit. Too bad nobody was praying for it to not destroy the church or god could have stopped it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29278143/

Hahaha And that, kids, is how you do sarcasm... Twisted Evil
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:53 am

Another day, another story. Today, Jason Voorhees is attacked and hurt by a little girl

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/13327/jason-voorhees-gets-attacked/

You gotta laugh.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:57 am

Could that be the plotline for Friday the 13th 2?
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Swedgin! Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 am

For my 200th post, today's NEWS OF THE WEIRD!!!: From People online, Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!

Does anyone else think it's strange the little furball kicked it from THROAT CANCER?!?!? WTF?!?!?! Did he break into Bill's stash of Cuban cigars, or what? (And here I thought his fat skanky piece of trim intern was the only [expletive deleted] that was allowed to smoke those...)

So, yet another Clinton associate has died under suspicious circumstances. Maybe Socks, Ron Brown, Vince Foster, Ed Willey and James McDougal are playing Hold'Em somewhere right now. Not to mention Buddy, who somehow broke loose of the Clintons' Secret Service-guarded Chappaqua home and got hisself run over a few years back. No, seriously, I kid, I jest, I joke. I think.

Condolences to the Clintons, though they gave Socks away to Bill's former private secretary years ago, and to Bettie Currie, who cared for him these last hundred moons or so. But, hey, look at the bright side: Some Asian restaurant just checked off Ingredient #5 for its Nine-Meat Soup. (Don't go there. Really.)

NEWS OF THE WEIRD:  Stories of the strange, the sublime, the supernatural, the silly and the stupefying - Page 9 Dog_soup1
Ingredient #6. And that's as far as I go
Swedgin!
Swedgin!
Oldboy
Oldboy

http://www.deadwood.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:23 pm

The US isn't the only country where people overreact to the "darnedest things"

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29391313/?GT1=43001
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by TBB Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:27 am

TBB
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Why is a 16 year old girl working as a receptionist and not in school? I guess it could be after-school but most businesses close at 5 so she'd maybe only have 2-3 hours to work. Then again, she did type "bored" as "bord" so maybe she dropped out.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:45 pm

I love how she acts like it is their fault. "What, you fired me for bad-mouthing my position on a social networking site? How dare you surf my facebook page?? It's not out there for the world to see or anything! Of course I'm perfectly happy working for you. How could you ever think I wasn't"

Dumbass bitch.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by becs Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Consider the irony in addition, that she had to elect to make her facebook profile public, otherwise he would have never see it.
becs
becs
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:18 pm

BanksIsDaFuture wrote:

Why is a 16 year old girl working as a receptionist and not in school? I guess it could be after-school but most businesses close at 5 so she'd maybe only have 2-3 hours to work. Then again, she did type "bored" as "bord" so maybe she dropped out.

In the UK kids finish compulsory education at 16. Therefore she was probably working full time.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:17 am

isn't the bigger issue that she was playing around with facebook while on the clock? the fact that she was badmouthing her job at the same time just seems like an extra slap in the face to her employer
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by numbersix_99 Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 am

NSpan wrote:isn't the bigger issue that she was playing around with facebook while on the clock?

If that's true then I'm screwed in my job!
numbersix_99
numbersix_99
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:52 am

I don't think it mentions at any point in the article that she was on working hours when she wrote the status update. She could have been on lunch. I am now, and I'm allowed to access the internet over lunch. Even so, she is a dumb ass. Not nearly as funny as the M&S workers and BA flight staff though!
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:09 am

but doesn't the "i'm so bord" message only make sense if she was actually supposed to be working at the time?
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:19 am

No generally I suppose you can get bored before lunch, and then you could complain about it when you are allowed access.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:34 am

impossible
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 am

NSpan wrote:impossible

The Quantum Laws Of NSpan have spoken.

EDIT: Crap, just realised I'm at 990 posts. Gonna have to think of something witty to do with my 1000th.... Or maybe I'll just steal one of NSpan's games and claim it as my own....
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:14 am

Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Buscemi wrote:Not Without My McNuggets!

http://news.aol.com/article/911-mcnuggets-call/367995

Hahaha I just read that on msn a bit ago. As an un-named comic once said, "What a country!"
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:45 am

This goes more under the "stupifying" category than weird. I normally wouldn't give a fuck about celebrity headlines but I thought this summed up how our society is very nicely. The headline says "Rhianna's father awaiting her call."

Are you telling me that a month after the whole thing happened she still hasn't called her father? Really? What the fuck kind of family is that? What kind of child is that? Fucking pop star cunt.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hpPCzXMRXbjQo2n_8PL6pAmdocwwD96Q3GFO0
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum