(Republished from www.fantasymoguls.com) NICO'S FINAL POST: A Fantasy Moguls Retrospective, Remembrance, Requiem, and Farewell.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was this REALLY Nico's FINAL post to the (original) Fantasy Moguls Forum?

11% 11% 
[ 2 ]
11% 11% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
11% 11% 
[ 2 ]
17% 17% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
22% 22% 
[ 4 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
16% 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 18

Re: (Republished from www.fantasymoguls.com) NICO'S FINAL POST: A Fantasy Moguls Retrospective, Remembrance, Requiem, and Farewell.

Post by NSpan on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Swedgin! wrote:LOL... Perfect sentiment, without the messy sentimentality, Spannaus... as always.

Loved spending time w/ you and Kate (and Aly and Ash, and... hmmm... someone else... name escapes me) [grin] in Austin, btw... y'all are terrific hosts, I had a really lovely time. Gotta do that again... soon!

Indeed, another adventure is due soon.

Anyway, another great night... Z Tejas was delicious--we got the requisite queso, chips, salsa, tostada & guacamole shrimp, catfish beignets, tuna, fancy-ass macaroni, salmon and veggies, and some stiff margaritas / whiskeys... moseyed on over to Drafthouse Ritz, caught MASTER PANCAKE riffin' on Nightmare on Elm Street... friggin hi-larious... caught some improv up north... ended it with some major debauchery back at my place... (yikes!)

(edited for drunken rambling)

Last edited by NSpan on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

NSpan
Borat
Borat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Republished from www.fantasymoguls.com) NICO'S FINAL POST: A Fantasy Moguls Retrospective, Remembrance, Requiem, and Farewell.

Post by Swedgin! on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:19 pm

[Grin] AWEsome. (Especially since you guys experienced some, erm, "paranormal activity", yourselves.) [Chuckle]

You guys are making me hungry, dammit. Time to grab some coffee and greek yogurt (I'm convinced, btw, that "greek yogurt" is merely another term for "goat spunk") from the local Starbucks before I open the store. No church today for yours truly, I needed the extra sleep.
Swedgin!
Oldboy
Oldboy

View user profile http://www.deadwood.org

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top