The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate League Dec-Feb People Prefer DreamWorks Discussion Thread

+12
johnErle
MisterInformative
W
J-Man
SuperShaan
Buscemi
RonBurgundy
BanksIsDaFuture
JackO
brockman81
geezer9687
chugsthemonkey
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ultimate League Dec-Feb People Prefer DreamWorks Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate League Dec-Feb People Prefer DreamWorks Discussion Thread

Post by silversurfer19 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 pm

You just do it for the entire weekend. Last day is Sunday
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Ultimate League Dec-Feb People Prefer DreamWorks Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Final Results

Post by J-Man Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:09 am

Here it is! After 13 weeks, we finally can crown the winner of the People Prefer Dreamworks league: Buscemi! The combination of Gran Torino, Marley and Me, and Taken was too much for the rest of us to handle.

johnErle had been leading the league since near the beginning, and he held strong to finish at No. 2, Dylan G came in at no. 3, myself and undeadmonkey round out the top 5 at no. 4 and no. 5, respectively. I had fun, even though the last few weeks the updates haven't been perfect since I'm becoming much more busy.Two players forgot to rid themselves of unopened movies [Youth in Revolt and Assassination of a High School president] - I guess without a great leader like Shryke pointing it out, people just won't remember to change them.

It's the last time I have to say this, check your slates, and if you notice any errors point them out of me.

Ultimate League Dec-Feb People Prefer DreamWorks Discussion Thread - Page 3 Rankingsweek13

J-Man
Juno MacGuff
Juno MacGuff

Back to top Go down

Ultimate League Dec-Feb People Prefer DreamWorks Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate League Dec-Feb People Prefer DreamWorks Discussion Thread

Post by undeadmonkey Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 am

wooo! go jman, thanks for the updates, and go me in fifth place!!! just kidding you guys
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by leestu Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:15 am

Thanks for the updates Jman.
Congrats Buscemi, John and Dylan. Personally speaking I'm happy with a top 10 finish, joint IMDB leader and 2nd in PTA.
leestu
leestu
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Thanks for the updates Jman. I know how much of a pain it is.

And well look at that. I am two points behind Shaan. That is the first time Shaan and I have ever been close in points. (Insert dripping sarcastic smile here) Rolling Eyes
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3