The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOX OFFICE FULL-YEAR STANDINGS (Rounds Two, Three and Four)

3 posters

Go down

BOX OFFICE FULL-YEAR STANDINGS (Rounds Two, Three and Four) Empty BOX OFFICE FULL-YEAR STANDINGS (Rounds Two, Three and Four)

Post by Shrykespeare Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:36 am

Compressed for space.

Last edited by Shrykespeare on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

BOX OFFICE FULL-YEAR STANDINGS (Rounds Two, Three and Four) Empty Re: BOX OFFICE FULL-YEAR STANDINGS (Rounds Two, Three and Four)

Post by W Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:06 am

I'm feeling pretty good about my round 3 right now. And I feel that the half-year is even better since I didn't whiff on Mr. Maivia.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

BOX OFFICE FULL-YEAR STANDINGS (Rounds Two, Three and Four) Empty Re: BOX OFFICE FULL-YEAR STANDINGS (Rounds Two, Three and Four)

Post by Shrykespeare Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 am

Compressed for space.

Last edited by Shrykespeare on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:09 am

Well, I got first place wrapped up in round 3 already! Smile I'll be up on #2 by $200 million next weekend.

Just kidding, but maybe... I'm going to be sweating it out on the last weekend I bet!

I can't wait til after next week so that everyone will be talking about that!
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:34 am

4/28 UPDATE

CLICK HERE FOR ROUND TWO STANDINGS

CLICK HERE FOR ROUND THREE STANDINGS

CLICK HERE FOR ROUND FOUR STANDINGS

geezer reigns supreme in Round Two, but the ones celebrating are wcrew2000 and jas_8382, who earn a valuable IM that could come in very handy later on.

RonBurgundy's withdrawal saves wesvolk's bacon, but the clock runs out on five others, including Buscemi and BanksIsDaFuture.

In Round Three, W has spent his arsenal dry, but he is currently sitting on a lead of nearly $120 million. Holy hell, dude. It's going to take a big effort to catch you. But it CAN be done...
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

Back to top Go down

Post by brockman81 Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Shryke you still have me down for Night at the Museum for round 4, but I picked up Terminator instead...can you make sure that gets changed...pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasse? Thanks!
brockman81
brockman81
Oldboy
Oldboy

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Yep, the only one I whiffed on was Witch Mountain, which wasn't completely horrible... I'm more happy with my half year slate, where every pick is quality. The worst pick on that one is Last House on the Left, which hit a 5x multiplier. I just noticed that Haunting in Connecticut hit an 11x.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrykespeare Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 pm

brockman81 wrote:Shryke you still have me down for Night at the Museum for round 4, but I picked up Terminator instead...can you make sure that gets changed...pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasse? Thanks!

Done.
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

Back to top Go down

Post by brockman81 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Thanks!
brockman81
brockman81
Oldboy
Oldboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down