The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W's New Quote Game - SNL Edition (updated quotes/hints on top of page 25)

+16
IPKI$$
A_Roode
Donte77
leestu
undeadmonkey
silversurfer19
Alyson
numbersix_99
SuperShaan
W
geezer9687
Shrykespeare
BarcaRulz
transformers2
mfrendo
Buscemi
20 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

W's New Quote Game - SNL Edition (updated quotes/hints on top of page 25) - Page 15 Empty Re: W's New Quote Game - SNL Edition (updated quotes/hints on top of page 25)

Post by packpaljs Tue May 12, 2009 8:01 am

29. Bill Slater, that's his name.
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

W's New Quote Game - SNL Edition (updated quotes/hints on top of page 25) - Page 15 Empty Re: W's New Quote Game - SNL Edition (updated quotes/hints on top of page 25)

Post by geezer9687 Tue May 12, 2009 8:10 am

Yes! There it is! And you are wrong, its Bill "Hader." I knew it had some connection to Seth Rogen.
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue May 12, 2009 8:17 am

19. Keyser/Buscemi are right. Scary Movie, Cheri O'Teri.
29. Superbad is correct... and I don't know who Bill Slater is. Related to A.C.? Just kidding, but close. Geez is right, it's Bill Hader. He was also part of the posse in Hot Rod.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Tue May 12, 2009 8:18 am

packpaljs wrote:29. Bill Slater, that's his name.

To quote Ricky Coogin from Freaked:

SLATER?????!!!!!!
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Tue May 12, 2009 8:51 am

Shouldn't I get 2/3 of a point??? Laughing
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed May 13, 2009 8:50 am

Check page 22 again. Hints are up. Each quote is now worth 1/2 of a point. 1/4 of a point for each part.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Wed May 13, 2009 9:00 am

9 is Darrell Hammond
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Wed May 13, 2009 9:10 am

1. Haunted Honeymoon, couldn't tell you cast memeber's name to save my life
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed May 13, 2009 9:11 am

How the hell did you get that? I've seriously never heard of that film ever.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Wed May 13, 2009 9:14 am

And to complete Number 1, Gilda Radner.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed May 13, 2009 9:17 am

HALF RIGHT (anyone can answer the other half without using their answer for the day)
8. David Spade Buscemi What? Oh my God. You just put welts and bruises over 90% of my body and now you're talking about having me help you decapitate some professor. WOULD I BE JERKING YOU AROUND?
- Film came out in 1997.
6. Kevin Nealon Buscemi quarter point My darling wife was once a he...
- Film came out in 2002

These have been answered
1. "Haunted Honeymoon" Gilda Radner pack quarter point/buscemi quarter point This is gonna be some wedding. A loony for a husband, and Peter Pan for his wife.
2. "Salvador" Jim Belushi Buscemi half point Can you believe that a straight man to a chimpanzee is going to be the next President of the United States? I mean, doesn't that depress you?
3. "Follow that Bird" Chevy Chase pack This news just in, concerning a 6-year-old runaway. The runaway is an 8-foot yellow bird who answers to the name Big Bird.
4. ?Casper" Dan Akroyd John E, Buscemi half point Who you gonna call? Someone else.
5. "Deuce Bigalow" Amy Poehler Geez BALL-HAIR!
7. "50 First Dates" Rob Schneider Shryke Uh, nympho is the state bird of Ohio.
9. "Blues Brothers 2000" Darrell Hammond Keyser half point/Buscemi quarter point That's the International Jewish Communist Conspiracy in action, people! One of their spy satellite's must have picked up our location... KILL THEM!
10. "Almost Famous" Jimmy Fallon Surfer If you think Mick Jagger will still be out there trying to be a rock star at age fifty, then you are sadly, sadly mistaken.
11. "Good Burger" Keenan Thompson Buscemi I'm worried about you, too. Have you seen yourself lately? The 'fro, the boots and that jacket. You have a nice summer, Shaft.
13. "Mafia" Jay Mohr pack I'm not my father, Diane, just like you're not your father. If we were our fathers, what we did last night would only be legal in Arkansas.
14. "Boat Trip" Horatio Sanz pack How gay can a breakfast buffet be?
15. "The Comebacks" Finesse Mitchell pack Crack is whack and white don't cover black!
15.5 "Three Amigos" Martin Short Keyser Wherever there is suffering, we'll be there.
16. "Dirty Work" Norm McDonald Buscemi I've never seen so many dead hookers in all my life!
17. "Daddy Day Care" Eddie Murphy pack You turned my own sprout against me? Now you're gonna die!
18. "Nick and Norah..." Seth Meyers pack I love you so much, it's retarded.
19. "Scary Movie" Cheri O'Teri Keyser/Buscemi I'm going to try and get a glimpse of Cindy Campbell, the young girl who was attacked earlier this evening... You're on my foot, fat shit!
20. "Johnny Dangerously" Joe Piscapo Shryke You shouldn't grab me, Johnny. My mother grabbed me once... ONCE!
21. "Beerfest" Will Forte Shryke half point Ya it looks like his head is covered in pubic hair but it's ok it works, ya, cause you've got a dickface.
22. ?Baby Mama" Tina Fey JohnE My avatar's dressed like a whore!
23. "Anchorman" Chris Parnell geez You come out with stink like that. Poop. You poopmouth, with poop out of your mouth.
24. "Knocked Up" Kristen Wiig JohnE Oh, no, we're not asking you to lose weight. That would be illegal. We just want you to be healthy, by eating less. So go home, weigh yourself on a scale, write than down. Then subtract 20 from that number. And weigh that. Yeah.
25. "Superstar" Molly Shannon geez Well, you should be embarrassed because your parents named you after bottled water!
26. "Jingle All the Way" Phil Hartman geez Howard, I'm of the mind set you can never do too much to make a child's Christmas magical.
27. "The Wedding Singer" Jon Lovitz Keyser Well, good luck trying to find a DJ who can move and shake like THIS.
28. "Stuart Saves His Family" Al Franken Donte I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with.
29. "Superbad" Bill Hader pack/geez Yeah, people have weird names nowadays. Once I arrested this man-lady, and his legal first name was "Fuck".
30. "The Longest Yard" Tracy Morgan Keyser half point Whatever back freckle!
31. "Blues Brothers" John Belushi Keyser Bring me four fried chickens and a Coke.
32. "Half Baked" Jim Bruer Buscemi First of all to understand what happened to killer, you gotta understand who killer the dog was. Now killer was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a rotweiler fight promoter. So he puts killer into training. They see killer's good. He is damn good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother nibbles. And killer said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight nibbles" but they made him fight anyway, and killer, he killed nibbles. Killer said "that's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. wow.
33. "Coneheads" Chris Farley Buscemi Wow! My Mom's the only other woman I know who can take a sandwich like that!
34. "Talladega Nights" Will Ferrell geez Wow. I feel like I'm Highlander!
35. "The Ladies Man" Tim Meadows Donte Yeah, well, you suffer from homo-unerectus. That means your wang is hugeified not by women but by a man.
36. "Undercover Brother" Chris Kattan Shryke It's time to unleash our secret weapon; I call it "Black-man's Kryptonite"
37. ?Eurotrip" Fred Armisen Barca half point, Keyser quarter point Oh, scuzi, mi scuzi.
38. "Bee Movie" Chris Rock Shryke Ma'am, I was already a bloodsucking parasite. All I needed was a briefcase!
39. "Hot Dog" Andy Samberg Geez Um, I was gonna ask you who you think would win in a fight between... a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco.
40. Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore Buscemi ...this fresh, delicious, tasty.....meaty, turkey-filled, Cold Cut Combo. I eat three every day to help keep me STRONG!
41. "Joe Dirt" Dennis Miller geez Now, you're telling me you were so ingrained with white trash DNA, your facial hair actually grows in on its own all white trashy like that?
42. "Caddyshack" Bill Murray Keyser Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!
43. "Shrek" Mike Myers UDM, pack half point Ogres have layers; Onions have layers.

Last edited by W on Wed May 13, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Wed May 13, 2009 9:20 am

Nice Boosh! I would've never remembered her name, way, way, way, before my time. That's 6 ways before your time. Wink
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Wed May 13, 2009 9:22 am

12. must be Dana Carvey, I'll say Wayne's World 2?
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Wed May 13, 2009 9:23 am

2.Jim Belushi/About Last Night?
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Wed May 13, 2009 9:27 am

Is 8. David Spade?
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed May 13, 2009 9:31 am

Pack holds the tiebreaker (the highest to get a full point)

pack 8 (3 tiebreaker)
geez 7.5
Busc 7.5
Keyser 5.75
Shryke 4.5
JohnE 2.5
Donte 2
Surfer 1
Barca .5
UDM .5

Last edited by W on Wed May 13, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed May 13, 2009 9:32 am

Whoops, 8 came out in 1984... hit the wrong key
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed May 13, 2009 9:33 am

12 is Spade, 8 is carvey, 2 is Jim Belushi. All the films are wrong.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Wed May 13, 2009 9:35 am

2 is Salvador
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed May 13, 2009 9:36 am

yep
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 am

Also, you've confused me on which one is Spade and which one is Carvey.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed May 13, 2009 9:43 am

Yeah, my bad... 8 is spade and 12 is carvey.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Wed May 13, 2009 9:44 am

8 is Senseless, I think.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed May 13, 2009 9:47 am

Not senseless...
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Wed May 13, 2009 9:50 am

6 sounds like a Kevin Nealon line.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next