The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum

+13
BanksIsDaFuture
W
J.I.
Keyser Soze
IPKI$$
geezer9687
NSpan
A_Roode
Buscemi
Donte77
undeadmonkey
BarcaRulz
Shrykespeare
17 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum

Post by NSpan Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:23 am

well, now i feel oddly compelled to talk about the impact of movies on human behavior........................but only in this thread
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum

Post by BarcaRulz Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:25 am

NSpan wrote:well, now i feel oddly compelled to talk about the impact of movies on human behavior........................but only in this thread

You can go ahead and do whatever you want.. Because i like you. Also because i want you to get more posts as i'm jonesing for more of your games.
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

https://thefantaverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:05 am

W wrote:Oh, but no one complains when people deal drugs, have sex with random strangers, drink underage, rape, molest, murder etc in films and the people get away with it while glorifying it and sometimes are the hero or anti-hero.

This is BS. When kids shot up schools in the 90's, it wasn't the fault of the parents that were never home, never showed love, and (in Columbine's case) replaced love with guns. It wasn't the fault of the guys that picked on the kids driving them to a breaking point. NOR was it the fault of the MURDERERS THEMSELVES. It was the fault of Marilyn Manson, violent movies, and the video game DOOM.

Seriously, drop the whole "Juno makes kids pregnant" crap. Teenagers have gotten pregnant since the beginning of time. Blame the kids, blame the parents, but a movie doesn't make kids pregnant just as DOOM doesn't make kids kill people. Pay attention to your kids and you will know if they are going to kill someone--or make a baby.

so... have you heard about this new Movie Club thing? Amadeus is the movie they did this week... reviews, replies, responses, questions, and comments have just been POURING in
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:19 am

BarcaRulz wrote:
NSpan wrote:well, now i feel oddly compelled to talk about the impact of movies on human behavior........................but only in this thread

You can go ahead and do whatever you want.. Because i like you. Also because i want you to get more posts as i'm jonesing for more of your games.
here's something small to tide you over.. press space to start
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Buscemi wrote:Hopefully Donte doesn't get a divorce because he'll probably try to rival that paper.

Man I don't know if I could. That letter is hilarious.

But I could try...
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:04 am

Basically, if you stop in the Harley Davidson store/dealership here in Terre Haute on April 25th, you can get a free prostate exam. I saw it on a tv spot, but if you don't believe me, Here's the link: http://www.zerocancer.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=10531&news_iv_ctrl=1021

There are soooo many ways you could go with this. Begin!
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 am

That's not the greatest idea. I mean, how will one be able to sit down when test riding their Harley after the exam?
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:01 am

BarcaRulz wrote:

HA!

.......so gay....
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 am

give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he just got back from a screening of I Love You, Man
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:14 am

Pfff.. I was just working an angle. Wanted more games.. Razz
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:25 am

NSpan wrote:give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he just got back from a screening of I Love You, Man

He should counter with a showing of Observe and Report. To water down the suck.

Last edited by Buscemi on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:26 am

i feel so used
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Buscemi wrote:
NSpan wrote:give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he just got back from a screening of I Love You, Man

He should counter with a showing of Observe and Report. To water down the suck.

Meh, neither one did much for me. On a related note, I rewatched Forgetting Sarah Marshall recently and liked it a whole lot better this time.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:39 am

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 Aidsbgonio6

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 Ebaynoticege4
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Shit I knew I shouldn't have worn that speedo...

Razz

Laughing

Nice.
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:52 pm

One of my favorite 'funny pictures':

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 Aliens
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:32 pm

This is fucking awesome..

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 Db1349-family-kidnapped-by-ninjas
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:57 pm

I counter with

[img]A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 2415535734_b17b6b4f06[/img]

Supposedly found in Austin TX. Is that you in the hat N-Span?
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:02 am

no, that's my dad.. he was sad because he didn't come up with a more clever sign that day.. he was totally bummed out (ba-da-dum!)

man, i crack myself up.. i guess, though, it's sort of sad in a way.. you know, about my dad being homeless and all.. oh well
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 am

my new favorite movie poster:

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 Postershining
available for sale at polishposter.com
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 am

I like this one more.

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 Bullitt_eg

Apparently Bullitt had Max Headroom in it.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:24 am

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 20-most-bizarre-movie-posters
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by packpaljs Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 am

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 N30146

It's about time they started to make sequels on this movie.
packpaljs
packpaljs
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:07 pm

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 4237
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donte77 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 pm

There is a book I found in B & N called Passive Aggressive and it was filled with these type of photos, plus letters to college roomates about cleaning etc. It ss awesome.

Examples I remember

Post-It Note that said "Dear Milk Thief, that was breast milk."

"Dear Roommates, It seems our scientific experiment to see if the dishes will indeed wash themselves has failed."

And one of my favorites

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to The Forum - Page 3 2785273486_78bb5eb638
Donte77
Donte77
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next