The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FANTAVERSE FIRST LOOK: SUMMER 2010 - Hits, Misses, Faves?

+14
Alyson
becs
NSpan
geezer9687
brockman81
IPKI$$
BanksIsDaFuture
W
silversurfer19
Buscemi
transformers2
undeadmonkey
JackO
Shrykespeare
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FANTAVERSE FIRST LOOK: SUMMER 2010 - Hits, Misses, Faves? Empty FANTAVERSE FIRST LOOK: SUMMER 2010 - Hits, Misses, Faves?

Post by Shrykespeare Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:26 am

It's never too early to start looking ahead, and there seems to be (according to ComingSoon, anyway), a lineup set for next summer. So let's start the debate... which films are you most looking forward to? What will break out, and which will flop like lead balloons? Let's take a look:

May 7 - Iron Man 2 - Downey and Paltrow will be back, of course, with Don Cheadle replacing Terence Howard. Mickey Rourke is penciled in as Whiplash, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, and Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer. Obviously, the first weekend in May now belongs to Marvel. But can this one recapture the magic that Iron Man did a year ago? Can it break $300 million out of the gate?

May 14 - Robin Hood - Russell Crowe will play both Robin Hood AND the Sheriff of Nottingham, apparently, with Cate Blanchett as Maid Marian. Ridley Scott is directing. It's been a long while since Kevin Costner last took the role, I'm wondering if this is really going to catch on.

May 21 - Shrek Goes Fourth - John Lithgow is back as the ghost of Lord Farquaad. I hope his presence is able to recapture at least some of the magic of the first installment, as it would seem that this franchise has lost nearly all of its luster.

May 28 - Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - This may be the most ambitious video-game adaptation ever. I'm not sure that Jake Gyllenhaal and Gemma Arterton have enough clout to carry a film this big. Director Mike Newell did fine with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but this one has a long way to go to get on my "must see" list.

June 4 - Five Killers - Starring Katherine Heigl, Ashton Kutcher, Tom Selleck and Catherine O'Hara. Directed by Robert Luketic (21, The Ugly Truth). "A vacationing woman meets her ideal man, leading to a swift marriage. Back at home, however, their idyllic life is upset when they discover their neighbors could be assassins who have been contracted to kill the couple." Sounds like... something. Dunno about this one.

June 11 - The A-Team - Oy. This TV series was great, a perfect fit for the 1980's, but will a modern-day movie adaptation really work and still remain true to the original idea? Or will the director really action is up? I remain unconvinced.

June 18 - Toy Story 3 - Pixar. Young Andy departs for college, and Buzz, Woody and the other toys are dumped in a day-care center. All the voices are back, so you know this will be a hit.

June 25 - The Green Hornet - Can Michael Gondry, the guy who directed Be Kind Rewind, together with actor/writer Seth Rogen, pull this off? This is either going to explode, or fizzle right out of the gate.

June 30 - The Twilight Saga's Eclipse - Teenage vampires, trilogy-capper. Nuff said.

July 2 - The Last Airbender - Okay, July 4th weekend somehow got nammed by M. Night Shyamalan. Dude, be warned... this is your LAST chance. Period.

July 9 - Despicable Me - Finally, a movie about Groo! Starring the voices of Steve Carell, Jason Segel, and Will Arnett. Don't know much about this project, but I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled.

July 16 - Inception - Don't know anything about the plot, but it's sci-fi/action, it stars Leonardo DiCaprio and it's directed by a guy named Christopher Nolan. Anybody interested?

July 23 - Salt - Espionage drama directed bty Philip Noyce (Rabbit-Proof Fence) and starring Angelina Jolie, Liev Schreiber and Chiwetel Ejoifor. I'm already intrigued.

July 23 - The Zookeeper - Rom-com starring Kevin James. Talking animals and Kevin James. Woo-hoo.

July 30 - Guardians of Ga'Hoole - Two words: Zack Snyder. Story: Soren, a young barn owl, is kidnapped by owls of St. Aggie's, ostensibly an orphanage, where owlets are brainwashed into becoming soldiers. He and his new friends escape to the island of Ga'Hoole, to assist its noble, wise owls who fight the army being created by the wicked rulers of St. Aggie's. Starring the voices of Hugh Jackman, Hugo Weaving, Jim Sturgess, David Wenham, Rachael Taylor, Emilie de Ravin and Geoffrey Rush. Okay, I'm sold.

August 6 - Jonah Hex - Starring Josh Brolin, John Malkovich and Megan Fox. The adventures of a Wild West bounty hunter in the Wild West whose horrifically scarred face and personality hide his honorable nature. Not bad...

So what do you think?
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

FANTAVERSE FIRST LOOK: SUMMER 2010 - Hits, Misses, Faves? Empty Re: FANTAVERSE FIRST LOOK: SUMMER 2010 - Hits, Misses, Faves?

Post by JackO Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:03 am

Iron Man 2, Shrek 4, Inception, Toy Story 3, and Eclipse look to be box office behemoths. In terms of what I want to watch, Jonah Hex and The Green Hornet are topping my must see list besides the blockbuster I just mentioned.
JackO
JackO
Lt. Frank Drebin
Lt. Frank Drebin

Back to top Go down

FANTAVERSE FIRST LOOK: SUMMER 2010 - Hits, Misses, Faves? Empty Re: FANTAVERSE FIRST LOOK: SUMMER 2010 - Hits, Misses, Faves?

Post by undeadmonkey Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:24 am

wow... to me it looks bleak, I'm not looking forward to any really. I'm more looking forward to Nov-Dec with Harry Potter 7, Narnia 3 and Green Lantern or even March which has Alice in Wonderland, Clash of the Titans and How to Train Your Dragon.

P.S. Ok, im kinda looking forward to Inception, but we really dont know much about it yet
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by transformers2 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:16 am

the only things im excited about for next summer so far is Iron Man 2, Prince Of Persia and Toy Story 3.
transformers2
transformers2
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:17 am

I see the big hits being Iron Man 2, Shrek Goes Fourth and Toy Story 3.

I see the big duds being Five Killers (this seems more like a March release than a June release), Prince Of Persia, The Last Airbender and Jonah Hex (the Western is just not a blockbuster genre).

I see The A-Team getting moved back. Again.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:36 am

For me Iron Man 2, The Green Hornet, Inception and Toy Story 3 look like the highlights. I really hope M.Night can bring it on, or I think this will be his last chance. Not interested in Shrek, and haven't been since the first movie. A very tired series which should be put down like all donkeys which have had their day (I am actually completely against animal cruelty, but I do have my limits). Salt looks interesting, good cast. The A-Team, however, I'd like to think it would be good, but am not expecting anything.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 am

I didn't realize that Toy Story 3 was coming out so soon. I thought it was one this year, one next, and one in 2011, but I guess it is.

My wife said to say that Twilight is a quadrilogy, not a trilogy, and the fourth one is supposed to come out in 2011, I guess.
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:36 am

No, they're issuing the Toy Story movies every four months. The first returns to theatres on October 2nd, the second returns on February 12th and the third opens on June 25th.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:41 am

Oh shit, I fucked up Ipkiss's post and I had to delete it (because I pushed edit instead of quote and didn't realize until after). I'm so fucking sorry.

Please, redo your post and I apologize.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:02 pm

Yeah Shryke, while Eclipse will probably be the best movie, it's not the last one. Breaking Dawn is. And how the hell are they gonna deal with all the gore and sex and overall weirdness of that one? That is the question.

Shrek Goes Fourth will make the least money of the whole series, Shrek movies are basically dead in the water now. Law of Diminishing Returns and all...

Iron Man 2 will be huge. Maybe $350 mill or even more.

Everything else looks wack to me. I might be down for Five Killers, looks like a low rent Mr. And Mrs. Smith, which I'm sure they'll be trying to draw comparisons to in all its marketing.

Oh yeah, Toy Story 3 will be monstrous. Both in quality and box office.

A-Team will never be made.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by Buscemi Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Mr. and Mrs. Smith was a low-rent Prizzi's Honor. Prizzi's Honor featured great performances (Jack Nicholson, Kathleen Turner, William Hickey and Anjelica Huston in an Oscar winning performance), great direction (by John Huston in his next to last film) and a great story and script. Mr. and Mrs. Smith had none of that.

And I actually think that a R-rated Breaking Dawn could happen. The target audience will be old enough by then and they should be able to appreciate such a film in terms of graphic violence, sexual content and adult themes (though teenage pregnancy isn't such a frank topic anymore due to Juno's glorification of the subject).

(Note: interestingly enough, Prizzi's Honor and Mr. and Mrs. Smith came out almost exactly twenty years apart and from the same distributor no less. Coincidence? Suspect )
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by IPKI$$ Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:38 pm

eh, don't worry about it boush, not that big of a deal.

I thought Mr. and Mrs. Smith was a (very loose) remake of Alfred Hitchcock's comedy of the same name...I haven't seen either so I really don't know for sure, but I think I remember hearing something like that.
IPKI$$
IPKI$$
Virgil Tibbs
Virgil Tibbs

Location : Hamilton, NJ The Official Restaurant Capital of The United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by BanksIsDaFuture Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Buscemi wrote:Mr. and Mrs. Smith was a low-rent Prizzi's Honor. Prizzi's Honor featured great performances (Jack Nicholson, Kathleen Turner, William Hickey and Anjelica Huston in an Oscar winning performance), great direction (by John Huston in his next to last film) and a great story and script. Mr. and Mrs. Smith had none of that.

And I actually think that a R-rated Breaking Dawn could happen. The target audience will be old enough by then and they should be able to appreciate such a film in terms of graphic violence, sexual content and adult themes (though teenage pregnancy isn't such a frank topic anymore due to Juno's glorification of the subject).

(Note: interestingly enough, Prizzi's Honor and Mr. and Mrs. Smith came out almost exactly twenty years apart and from the same distributor no less. Coincidence? Suspect )

I have no idea what Prizzi's Honor is, but Mr. and Mrs. Smith was a fun action movie. Plus, the chemistry between Brangelina was incredible and that alone made the movie worth watching.

And I doubt Breaking Dawn will be rated R. I think they'll just censor the birth scene and in the book, sex is only hinted at, it's never described. So they probably won't show it. I just hope the final sequence is better than the final sequence in X-Men 3, since they're basically the same situation.
BanksIsDaFuture
BanksIsDaFuture
Marv
Marv

Back to top Go down

Post by brockman81 Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:42 am

May 14 - Robin Hood - Russell Crowe will play both Robin Hood AND the Sheriff of Nottingham, apparently, with Cate Blanchett as Maid Marian. Ridley Scott is directing. It's been a long while since Kevin Costner last took the role, I'm wondering if this is really going to catch on.

Seriously? Russell Crowe? Come on, if you're going to do Robin Hood do it right. I hate this movie already without seeing the trailer. Maybe if this would have been released 6 months after Gladiator was released I would have been excited. He's sucked in just about every movie I've seen with him in it since then. Bah!

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks Disney's animated Robin Hood is the best Robin Hood movie of all time? It's a classic!

FANTAVERSE FIRST LOOK: SUMMER 2010 - Hits, Misses, Faves? 51eq8bw13jl
brockman81
brockman81
Oldboy
Oldboy

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer9687 Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:49 am

Absolutely not! Disney's Robin Hood is by far the definitive and best film telling the Robin Hood story. Its not even close. Classic!
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:21 am

DP

Last edited by NSpan on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:22 am

NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by becs Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:09 am

mmmm no.. men in Tights!

But seriously, we've already been over the fact that the Errol Flynn classic is the best. I would also say, although it is not actually Robin hood, the thinly disguised Danny Kaye spoof The Court Jester is also pretty incredibly good.
becs
becs
Nick Naylor
Nick Naylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyson Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:24 pm

Disney's is most definitely the best. Flynn's I think is a close second but very different.

Now about this summer....

May 7 - Iron Man 2 - Super excited about this one - don't know if it will blow me away like the first - as I had no expectations going into the film - but I have faith in Downey to take it to the next level.

May 14 - Robin Hood - Hmm - love Robin Hood - like the cast - HATED the Costner version - I think I may enjoy this, but I'm reserving judgment until there is a trailer

May 21 - Shrek Goes Fourth - stopped seeing these at 2

May 28 - Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - Never played the game, have no idea what this is about, and yet I am oddly drawn to it, I'll be seeing it.

June 4 - Five Killers - meh

June 11 - The A-Team - I would like to see how this turns out. I hope they keep the kitsch (sp?) without making it super cheesy.

June 18 - Toy Story 3 - YAY! So excited, i will be first in line - I adore the Toy Story movies

June 25 - The Green Hornet - hmm - i have always enjoyed the green hornet, just not sure how this is going to work out, I think it could be great but the director has yet to really impress me...

June 30 - The Twilight Saga's Eclipse - don't care what anyone says, i am pumped

July 2 - The Last Airbender - i may be waiting for the DVD for this one

July 9 - Despicable Me - No idea who Groo is - but I will see anything with that cast

July 16 - Inception - I'm there

July 23 - Salt - reserving judgement til I see a trailer

July 23 - The Zookeeper - meh

July 30 - Guardians of Ga'Hoole - I will definitely check this one out

August 6 - Jonah Hex - cool - I'll see that
Alyson
Alyson
Donnie Darko
Donnie Darko

Back to top Go down

Post by mfrendo Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:15 pm

Shrykespeare wrote:

June 25 - The Green Hornet - Can Michael Gondry, the guy who directed Be Kind Rewind, together with actor/writer Seth Rogen, pull this off? This is either going to explode, or fizzle right out of the gate.

June 30 - The Twilight Saga's Eclipse - Teenage vampires, trilogy-capper. Nuff said.

July 2 - The Last Airbender - Okay, July 4th weekend somehow got nammed by M. Night Shyamalan. Dude, be warned... this is your LAST chance. Period.

July 9 - Despicable Me - Finally, a movie about Groo! Starring the voices of Steve Carell, Jason Segel, and Will Arnett. Don't know much about this project, but I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled.

July 16 - Inception - Don't know anything about the plot, but it's sci-fi/action, it stars Leonardo DiCaprio and it's directed by a guy named Christopher Nolan. Anybody interested?

July 30 - Guardians of Ga'Hoole - Two words: Zack Snyder. Story: Soren, a young barn owl, is kidnapped by owls of St. Aggie's, ostensibly an orphanage, where owlets are brainwashed into becoming soldiers. He and his new friends escape to the island of Ga'Hoole, to assist its noble, wise owls who fight the army being created by the wicked rulers of St. Aggie's. Starring the voices of Hugh Jackman, Hugo Weaving, Jim Sturgess, David Wenham, Rachael Taylor, Emilie de Ravin and Geoffrey Rush. Okay, I'm sold.

August 6 - Jonah Hex - Starring Josh Brolin, John Malkovich and Megan Fox. The adventures of a Wild West bounty hunter in the Wild West whose horrifically scarred face and personality hide his honorable nature. Not bad...

So what do you think?

I'm looking forward to the Green Hornet..I can't recall Seth Rogen letting me down yet, and I really liked Be Kind Rewind (except for the whole "we can make the past anything we want it to be" line, which was outright fucking stupid).

Don't care about Twilight in the slightest, though I'm sure the end will be like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, since the entire opening plot was a watered down version of the first year and a half of the show.

Why's everyone hate M. Night so much. He's made some pretty decent movies in the past. Hell, the Happening, albeit not his best work, wasn't as bad as everyone said it was, and the Village was pretty damn good. I'll still see what he puts out.

Is Despicable Me about Groo, the old comic? If so, I am so in. Especially with Steve Carell.

Let's hope Chris Nolan doesn't go the way of Spielberg or Lucas now that he's big, and start making shitty effects laden action films dedicated to pleasing the lowest common denominator of movie goers...but my feeling isn't too great on that wish...Leo has been pretty quality lately though, so I don't know...will have to wait and see on this one.

How does Zack Snyder and owl soldiers sell you on a film? Watchmen was decent, but definitely had some things that could have been better (the sex scene to Leonard Cohen's decidedly un-sexy Hallelujah anyone?), and 300 was a pretty vile and racist film. And then owl soldiers? If the trailers start looking decent I'll think about it, but it's not looking too promising.

Bounty hunters, wild west, and Megan Fox...sold.
mfrendo
mfrendo
Fletch
Fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 pm

Alyson wrote:June 25 - The Green Hornet - hmm - i have always enjoyed the green hornet, just not sure how this is going to work out, I think it could be great but the director has yet to really impress me...
you are a tough lady to impress.. Science of Sleep is one of my all-time fav's... and it's generally agreed that Eternal Sunshine was brilliant (due, moreso, to Gondry than Kaufman imo)
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyson Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:05 pm

I forgot about Science of Sleep - so I lied, he has impressed me. Still not completely sure about the Green Hornet though - I really hope its good.
Alyson
Alyson
Donnie Darko
Donnie Darko

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:20 pm

Okay, where to start with this list?

Iron Man - Until these guys disappoint me, Im in, and I think the cast got even better. Let's hope they can come up with a storyline that makes Whiplash interesting.

Robin Hood - If it ain't Errol Flynn or Daffy Duck, count me out.

Shrek and Prince of Persia - Yawn Sleep

Five Killers - Premise sounds like it could work, but my guess is it won't

A-Team - Will probably depend on the cast.

Toy Story 3 - I'm in

The Green Hornet - So want this to be good, but when I think of Brit Reid, Seth Rogen isn't the first person that comes to mind. Any word on who's playing Kato?

Eclipse - The wife is already in line - Think I may schedule dental surgery for that date.(It would be less painful)

The Last Airbender - M. Night should have quit after one movie. Ever heard of the sophomore slump? This guy's already in his grad school slump

Despicable Me - If this really is Groo from the comics, I'll see it more than once

Inception - Going to need a little more info before I get too excited

Salt - Angelina Jolie as a blonde, count me in!!!!!

The Zookeeper - May need more dental surgery that weekend

Guardians of Ga'Hoole - three words - No F'n Way

Jonah Hex - Oh yeah, I'm there. I can so see Josh Brolin pulling this one off. If any of you don't know who Jonah Hex is, see if you locate any of the old Batman The Animated Series episodes that had him in it. He also may have been in a couple of Justice League Unlimited episodes too.

All in all, next Summer seems pretty lame.
Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1284

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:49 am

Buscemi wrote:No, they're issuing the Toy Story movies every four months. The first returns to theatres on October 2nd, the second returns on February 12th and the third opens on June 25th.

Update from ComingSoon.net:

Toy Story 3D Double Feature on October 2nd!
Source: The Walt Disney Studios March 31, 2009

Just in from The Walt Disney Studios:

Moviegoers are in for twice the fun and triple the thrills as The Walt Disney Studios prepares to debut the Disney Digital 3D(TM) versions of Disney-Pixar's beloved animated features - "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 2" - during a special limited engagement starting on October 2, 2009, it was announced today by Mark Zoradi, president, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Group.

This extraordinary double feature, taking the latest advances in digital 3D technology "to infinity and beyond," will play exclusively in 3D. "Toy Story," the industry's first ever computer-animated feature and the first feature released by Pixar Animation Studios in 1995, and "Toy Story 2," the critically acclaimed sequel that debuted in 1999, were both directed by Academy Award®️-winning filmmaker John Lasseter. Both films have been meticulously re-rendered in 3D from the original digital files using the latest state-of-the-art technology.

Commenting on the announcement, Zoradi said, "This fantastic double feature will let moviegoers see two of their all-time favorite films from Pixar Animation Studios in a way that they've never seen them before, and all for the price of one movie ticket. John Lasseter and the animation team have truly created a spectacular 3D experience with Buzz, Woody, and all the toy characters in a whole new eye-popping dimension. We're also excited that audiences will soon see a whole new chapter when Toy Story 3 in 3D, directed by Lee Unkrich (co-director of Toy Story 2) comes to theaters on June 18, 2010."

Lasseter added, "The 'Toy Story' films and characters will always hold a very special place in our hearts and we're so excited to be bringing these first two films back for audiences to enjoy in a whole new way thanks to the latest in 3D technology. Disney Digital 3D offers lots of great new possibilities for the art of animation and we will continue to use this new technology to push the boundaries in telling our stories. With 'Toy Story 3' shaping up to be another great adventure for Buzz, Woody and the gang from Andy's room, we thought this would be the perfect way to let audiences experience the first two films all over again. To see the movies back to back will be an amazing treat as well. This is certainly nostalgic for me and reminiscent of my youth when double features were the norm."

Originally released by Walt Disney Pictures in 1995, "Toy Story" went on to receive Oscar®️ nominations for Original Screenplay, Original Score, and Original Song earning Lasseter a Special Achievement Award "for his inspired leadership of the Pixar 'Toy Story' Team, resulting in the first feature-length computer-animated film." 'Toy Story 2' was released in 1999, and reunited voice talents Tom Hanks and Tim Allen, in their roles as Woody and Buzz. The film became one of the most popular animated features of all time, and received an Academy Award®️ nomination for Original Song.

Even better news! Two for the price of one!!!
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by brockman81 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:21 am

mfrendo wrote:

Hell, the Happening, albeit not his best work, wasn't as bad as everyone said it was

You're talking about the movie with Mark Walberg right? The one with the anticlimatic ending and the god awful acting? Ok, just checking....because it was one of the worst movies in the history of cinema. I would almost rather get kicked in the nuts than watch this movie again. I think this is M. Nights last chance...if this movie isn't good I'm not going to see any more of his movies...and I'll wait for DVD for this one...I was tempted to ask for my money back after The Happening...the movie was so bad it made my junior mints not taste as good...nobody fucks with my junior mints like that! Screw you M. Night!!

Sorry, I'm having a long day at work, LOL.
brockman81
brockman81
Oldboy
Oldboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next