The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday to our Creator, BarcaRulz

+6
NSpan
delfinasu
A_Roode
silversurfer19
Buscemi
Shrykespeare
10 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday to our Creator, BarcaRulz Empty Happy Birthday to our Creator, BarcaRulz

Post by Shrykespeare Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:55 am

To our dear friend BarcaRulz:

I know you're busy with your work and your Masters degree and whatnot so you may not have a lot of time (and which is why you STILL haven't sent me your Round TWO Super Leagues entries, wink wink), so I'll (try to) keep this brief.

Happy birthday, my great friend. When Fantasy Moguls folded its tents with little or no warning to us, we were wringing our hands and gnashing our teeth in frustration. What would happen? We were swimming about in the shallow part of the ocean, only to find that, quite suddenly, the beach had completely disappeared. How you were able to put this Message Board, the new haven for the Fantaverse, up in such a short time was simply amazing. We had scarcely finished popping our first round of valium when we already had a new home, a home that has comfortably housed us ever since.

While it may not be as functional, high-tech or cool (yet) as Fantasy Moguls was, it certainly could have been a lot WORSE. This place gets better almost daily, and it should function as the virtual hostel for new and wayward Fantaversians until I hit the Powerball and commission the design of a new version of FM. (Knock on wood.)

And lest we forget, you also designed that kick-ass banner for my site at TLMR. I still don't think I've adequately thanked you for that. You are a true friend, and I think every one of us owes you a tremendous round of thanks.

Happy birthday to you, Khalid. You are a Fantaversian in our hearts forever.

cheers
Shrykespeare
Shrykespeare
Peter Gibbons
Peter Gibbons

http://www.thelatestmoviereviews.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to our Creator, BarcaRulz Empty Re: Happy Birthday to our Creator, BarcaRulz

Post by Buscemi Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 am

Happy birthday, forum god!

(Actually, I don't endorse worshipping false idols but it's all in good fun.)
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to our Creator, BarcaRulz Empty Re: Happy Birthday to our Creator, BarcaRulz

Post by silversurfer19 Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Happy birthday buddy, have a great day. And in your honour, although I know virtually nothing about it, here is a little video which I hope will please you:

Thanks again for setting up our home, I hope I can help you out to make this the best place it can possibly be. Anything you want me to do just let me know. Anyway, have a beer on me!
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Location : Auckland, New Zealand. I kinda stalk Guillermo Del Toro

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Roode Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Happy Birthday Barca!
A_Roode
A_Roode
Marty McFly
Marty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post by delfinasu Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Happy Birthday, to our mogul Barca!
delfinasu
delfinasu
Juno MacGuff
Juno MacGuff

http://delfinasu.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NSpan Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:48 am

'appy boithday!
NSpan
NSpan
Borat
Borat

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadmonkey Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:35 am

shhhhhh, be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbit....

Happy Birthday Barca!
undeadmonkey
undeadmonkey
Animal Mother
Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaRulz Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Thanks for the sentiment fellas.. Don't exactly know how i feel about turning 22, but it's not like i'm 40 yet. Razz

Special thanks to SS for that vid, and for all the work he's put in over the past couple of days.
BarcaRulz
BarcaRulz
Admin
Admin

https://thefantaverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:37 pm

BarcaRulz wrote:Thanks for the sentiment fellas.. Don't exactly know how i feel about turning 22, but it's not like i'm 40 yet. Razz

Happy 22nd sir, and what exactly did you mean by that "Not 40 yet" remark? Razz
Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze
Danny Ocean
Danny Ocean

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1284

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:28 pm

BarcaRulz wrote:Special thanks to SS for that vid, and for all the work he's put in over the past couple of days.

Hey, it's been an honour after all the work you did setting this place up in the lighting quick time you did. I never realised how much effort went into sorting one of these things out was too with all their codes etc. until I took over a couple of days ago. Just glad everything is looking a little prettier, even if we are only taking baby steps.

And I know virtually nothing about football, so hopefully that was a good video.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by silversurfer19 Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:00 am

By the way, Happy Birthday Ron Burgundy, where ever you are right now.
silversurfer19
silversurfer19
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman

Back to top Go down

Post by JackO Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:21 am

Happy Bday Barca. great job keeping the community together!
JackO
JackO
Lt. Frank Drebin
Lt. Frank Drebin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down