The Fantaverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Wednesday Numbers) The Wrestler Opens to 11K PTA

5 posters

Go down

(Wednesday Numbers) The Wrestler Opens to 11K PTA Empty (Wednesday Numbers) The Wrestler Opens to 11K PTA

Post by JackO Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:48 am

Looks like it is going to coast for a PTA win. Milk seems to have hit a wall. Also, it looks like The Day The Earth Stood Still is going have a monstrous drop. The Rest of the numbers are at Mojo
JackO
JackO
Lt. Frank Drebin
Lt. Frank Drebin

Back to top Go down

(Wednesday Numbers) The Wrestler Opens to 11K PTA Empty Re: (Wednesday Numbers) The Wrestler Opens to 11K PTA

Post by geezer9687 Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:52 am

Bill Simmons' review of the Wrestler for ESPN the Magazine. It has vaulted it to my number one anticipated film. It may be worth noting that he is my favorite writer.

Mickey Rourke could've been a contender. The Wrestler has a shot at being one too.

When is it going wide again?
geezer9687
geezer9687
The Frankenstein Monster
The Frankenstein Monster

http://geezersworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

(Wednesday Numbers) The Wrestler Opens to 11K PTA Empty Re: (Wednesday Numbers) The Wrestler Opens to 11K PTA

Post by Buscemi Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:54 am

January 16th.
Buscemi
Buscemi
Tony Stark/ Iron Man
Tony Stark/ Iron Man

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:18 am

Yep. My favorite sports writer as well. No one else is named "The Sports Guy" (that I know of) and for good reason. BTW, did Davey Boy Smith die, or was he referring to his partner in the 80's (the Dynamite Kid)?
W
W
Walter Sobchack
Walter Sobchack

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperShaan Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:37 am

Davey Boy Smith is dead. Died in 2002, something steroid related.
SuperShaan
SuperShaan
The Genie
The Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down